I really like Ben...you never have to wonder what he's thinking.

Yeah.... One only finds themself wondering whether or not he pounded-down one too many cans of brewski before hitting the 'ole computer keyboard on the forums.

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ................ :angel:

I really like Ben...you never have to wonder what he's thinking.

Yeah.... One only finds themself wondering whether or not he pounded-down one too many cans of brewski before hitting the 'ole computer keyboard on the forums.

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ................ :angel:

nobody's perfect ;)

4 years is a long time to put up with wacky saiga nuts.

kudos for longevity, B.

Dude, I was merely being a bit sarcastic.... and facetious. I absolutely agree with BobAsh when he states, "I really like Ben...you never have to wonder what he's thinking."

hey, thanks guys.

It has been a long road for all of us here. Not just for me. The crap the boss has had to put up with alone, has something to be said for it.

remember, I made moderator a year and a half after I joined here or something like that. do you know why? because i took the time to call the boss who later became a good friend of mine, and explained some of the problems that were happening, and he looked at it all and I got an email asking me if I wanted the job, in part because I gave a crap, partly because I took the initiative, and also because he felt that I was aware of the prupose of the forum and what was happening in it at the time.

I too, like many of you, cannot stay away from here. At this point in the whole thing, I feel like I MUST return. Life keeps calling me away, and will do so again soon, but I keep trying to make sure I make it back here and make my presence seen or heard. I like it here. I like the people that come here. I like that we can have a fight, and then be MEN about it after all is said and done. You DO NOT FIND THAT elsewhere on the internet, not just limiting to gun forums.

I know many many of the various user's opinions of me here and elsewhere (it isnt hard to see what people say, if you know how to search the right way, ya know), and good or bad? Im glad. It means that I have not wasted my time here. You would be surprised what you can learn, if you just listen.

I have tried to do what the boss has instructed me to do. I have tried my best to carry those instructions out, as best as I could.

None of whats happened would not have happened without MAX, remember. He has been the one guiding me this whole time. I have made some bad calls, and I hope that I have done what I could do reasonably, to fix them. I have made some good calls as well, and contrary to popular belief it was not JUST me that carried out the hardest ones that have stuck. It was my friend MAX that played the major role. I fed him information that he needed, we discussed possible issues, and HE did the big work. The McUzi ban was HIM, NOT me. I only helped him figure out some of the key information that was needed. I shut his down in the public view, and max shut him down for good. Im sure he was surprised when he couldnt get back in here. Max and I had some fun watching him daily trying to get in. he gave up after a couple months. he came back about 4-6 months later and tried to get it, and we havent seen him since.

that was max that did that job. I just made the public aware of what when and why. not like anyone needed telling on that one.

It was working with him (Max) and doing those things, that this forum expanded how it did, and a lot more of you all showed up. That is when we asked you all for moderation options, user-wise. We carried that out, as well. That was YOU guys, not me or max. YOU guys. Max and myself are greatful that we are surrounded by such good people as you guys, and that you would pick the best possible people for the job. They ALL have been a good fit for the team, and we are stronger because of it.

So it isnt me that deserves any thanks. It is all the REST of you that derserve it, from the boss, to the newbie that just registered ten minutes ago.

Not me.

All of you have guided me, taught me, and showed me what it is that must be done. Ive done the best I could for you in return, at times it hasnt been enough or correct. For that, I am sorry.

...like Gaddis said, im just an abusive wanker.

It is ME that should be (and is now) thanking YOU all.

Gaddis,

FRANK WANKER???????!!!!!!!! That's just too good, man...................

B,

I'd lots rather have someone who tells it right up front like they see it...........I'd say we all damned sure have that in you...!! Like it or don't, that's a golden quality. +1...., I'm with Bob !!

Gaddis,

Heh, I didn't even notice that. :lol:

Wonder if there's even room to post-88-1180740840.gif in your typical coffin? :unsure:

This is personally what I would like on my grave plot. :up:

post-88-1180740508.jpg

Edited by Gaddis
Gaddis,

Heh, I didn't even notice that. :lol:

Wonder if there's even room to post-88-1180740840.gif in your typical coffin? :unsure:

This is personally what I would like on my grave plot. :up:

post-88-1180740508.jpg

Gaddis, did I ever mention that clowns, people who hang out in cemeteries, and people who wonder if there is adequate happy sock clearance inside a coffin really really really creep me out? :eek:

Hey, just trying to look at things practically & realistically. :unsure:

There's still been a few cases throughout the years of people being buried before they are truly dead (I assume places (or religons) where they don't embalm yet). I figure before I get something worthless installed in my coffin (like a signal bell, for example (I mean if I'm truly buried six feet under, by the time they dig me out, I'm sure I still won't be breathing anymore), I might as well slap Mr. Happy Sock around one more good time for old times sake. post-88-1180999322.gif :super:

Besides, some of those Goth chicks you find in cemetaries are hot! :wub::up: