Saiga 12 with Pistol Grip and Stock - Legal or Not

Has anyone written the ATF technology branch to find out if it's legal to add a pistol grip and stock to a Saiga 12 shotgun?

Reason I ask is:

1 - Notice the USAS12 and Striker / Streetsweeper shotguns are still banned even after the AWB sunset

2 - Wouldn't the US parts count issue still apply to the Saiga 12 shotgun? Seems that with a stamped receiver at least 5 US parts would be required (6 if you attach some type of muzzle break).

After reviewing the pictures on this website, obviously some guys are already going ahead with the conversion. But I'm curious if there has been any communication from the Technology Branch on this issue?

The USAS-12 issue has been thoroughly discussed and the parts count issue has been beaten to death so that all might understand. I suggest reading past posts to get the facts we have so far. I've email the ATF but they will not respond to technical answers in an email. I guess I'll be the one to write them a letter. Is there something you'd suggest adding to it?

Well a few other related issues (but not for that particular letter)

Would it be legal to install a Saiga 12 barreled action in one of the various US made bullpup AK stocks?

Assuming adding a US pistol grip and stock is legal, how about adding a folding stock?

Would it be legal to import and market large 8rd capacity magazines or drums holding 10 or more rounds of 12 gauge ammo?