WTT k-var OD stock Nato for warsaw length

WTT k-var OD stock Nato for warsaw length I think I'd like a shorter version so if you have one and would like a longer version let me know. The ak74 type with the groove in the side in OD is what I have and what I want, just shorter.

WTT k-var OD stock Nato for warsaw length I think I'd like a shorter version so if you have one and would like a longer version let me know. The ak74 type with the groove in the side in OD is what I have and what I want, just shorter.

The only one I have is the Tapco folder ...if interested. That said, I'm interested in purchasing yours....price? PM/Email me.

I should state that I'm really set on just the k-var ak74 type with the groove on the side and only in OD and warsaw length. The nato length one I want to trade is like new, but it does have the holes drilled for the saiga on the tang which I'll include the screws so they for sure work with yours, and it has ben trimed on the front bottom of the part that sticks inside the reciever to clear the screws I used to fill in the reciever holes. I really hate to order just the stock and get hit with the shipping. What I would do to sweeten the deal if someone is making an order and would want to order the warsaw length stock and trade me, I'd also throw in a set of OD handguards made by choate. they are not the fancy ribed type made by kavar, but they are new and do have the vent slots on them. like the wood ones have.

• 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.