Folding Stock

check out the stock over in the saiga-12 thread. it looks alot more sturdy than the one shown. I'd pick it for a folder. the string is called "new stock options" or something like it.

what are the gun laws over there? can anyone own them? looks like that one was already made as is.

just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to :rolleyes: so far we have russia, and england represented here. I think there was a guy from sweden in there too!

check out the stock over in the saiga-12 thread. it looks alot more sturdy than the one shown. I'd pick it for a folder. the string is called "new stock options" or something like it.

what are the gun laws over there? can anyone own them? looks like that one was already made as is.

just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to :rolleyes: so far we have russia, and england represented here. I think there was a guy from sweden in there too!

Hi Saigalover,

in germany you have to be, for min one year, in an shooting association.

Then you can own one. :super:

Its not exakt the way, but nearly.

I like the Rifle for its technik.

But i bought it without an folding stock and for transport i will have the

possibility to fold.