In Britain the second most popular name for baby boys is:

OMG you've got to be kidding me! :rolleyes:

Bet SuA just loves that...

BTW we do have some respectable members here who live over there so go easy on em ok?

Easy on them? I think we better start making it easier for non-muslim Euros to escape to the US. Otherwise we're going to see another holocaust and it won't just be the Jews gettingslaughtered this time around. But of course no one cares until the blood starts to flow and then it is too late.

We have our own unique news here in Texas. Most Popular baby name for years is Jose. We have crap on all fronts!

You aren't seriously trying to compare Jose, who just wants a better life for himself and his family(see American dream) to the muslim head-choppers are you?

We have our own unique news here in Texas. Most Popular baby name for years is Jose. We have crap on all fronts!

You aren't seriously trying to compare Jose, who just wants a better life for himself and his family(see American dream) to the muslim head-choppers are you?

Not really. What I am saying is, "Assholes to my right, assholes to my left, assholes all around me!". :angel:

I'd rather be named Jesus myself. :angel:

Someone says Jesus Christ, I always tell them you can just call me Sandi. :)

Someone says Jesus Christ, I always tell them you can just call me Sandi. :)

does that make alanis morrisette uor parent?

Not really. What I am saying is, "Assholes to my right, assholes to my left, assholes all around me!". :angel:

The way I see it, it's two different groups trying to kill us in two differnt ways. By far, the Islamofacists are the bigger threat. But you can't ignore the other threats. For me, a threat to our way of life is a threat. It just matters how you disperse your resources. Screw them both. They are trying to take MY America away.

The way I see it, it's two different groups trying to kill us in two differnt ways. By far, the Islamofacists are the bigger threat. But you can't ignore the other threats. For me, a threat to our way of life is a threat. It just matters how you disperse your resources. Screw them both. They are trying to take MY America away.

That's really not true. Over 50% of the Mexicans that come here want to share in the American dream and help build it. If you don't believe me look at the heritage of our brave combat Marines these days. They are defending this country not tearing it down. Our problem is the handouts we willingly give to anyone that holds out their hand attracts mooches... foreign and domestic. The welfare state is the problem not Mexican immigrants. They are no different than the Irish and Italians and every other group that's ever come here. Not in their work ethic and not in the rhetoric used against them. We replayed this act over and over again. Stop the welfare state and the mooches and all of their baggage will vanish. One way or another.

That's really not true. Over 50% of the Mexicans that come here want to share in the American dream and help build it. If you don't believe me look at the heritage of our brave combat Marines these days. They are defending this country not tearing it down. Our problem is the handouts we willingly give to anyone that holds out their hand attracts mooches... foreign and domestic. The welfare state is the problem not Mexican immigrants. They are no different than the Irish and Italians and every other group that's ever come here. Not in their work ethic and not in the rhetoric used against them. We replayed this act over and over again. Stop the welfare state and the mooches and all of their baggage will vanish. One way or another.

I respect you more than you probably know but I disagree. Check this out:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/immigrati...ory/566759.html

I know they want to improve their lifestyle. But I think most illegals are the unwanted in their country. I'm just talking about where I live. And it's bullshit when they say they're taking jobs we don't want. Have you walked a construction site 20 years ago and today? I have and to say American's don't want these jobs is BS. They will be the quicker way to the end of the American way of life than the Islamofacists because they are being welcomed freely. Like I said, I'm watching both of them.

i work in costruction... and i tend to agree racegal... from the way i see it they do their jobs for less than us gringos

all the while they pis in the tubs that the plumbers have to put their hands in

the only jobs i construcion they don't hold are licensed trades ... or highly skilled like mine... as i don't posess the official license

[

I've had a number of women call me that over the years!

They usually put an "Oh!" in front of it and yell it really loud.........................................

:lolol:

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all! We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_r..._immigrants.htm

Comments: Theodore Roosevelt indeed wrote these words, but not in 1907 while he was still President of the United States. The passages were culled from a letter he wrote to the president of the American Defense Society on January 3, 1919, three days before Roosevelt died.

"Americanization" was a favorite theme of Roosevelt's during his later years, when he railed repeatedly against "hyphenated Americans" and the prospect of a nation "brought to ruins" by a "tangle of squabbling nationalities."

He advocated the compulsory learning of English by every naturalized citizen. "Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or to leave the country," he said in a statement to the Kansas City Star in 1918. "English should be the only language taught or used in the public schools."

He also insisted, on more than one occasion, that America has no room for what he called "fifty-fifty allegiance." In a speech made in 1917 he said, "It is our boast that we admit the immigrant to full fellowship and equality with the native-born. In return we demand that he shall share our undivided allegiance to the one flag which floats over all of us."

[

I've had a number of women call me that over the years!

They usually put an "Oh!" in front of it and yell it really loud.........................................

:lolol:

That'll (hopefully?) teach you to lay off the bean burritos before pulling a duch oven on her. :lolol::super: