Saiga 20 Adjustible Sites

HI from what i have heard from the guys at RACC the s20 19" bbl only has fixed sites. The sites on it can be moved from left to right but as far as elevation they can't. Is There a sight that replaces the saiga's factory ones and is adjustible for windage and elevation.

The 19" IZ-108s (12 ga)have the adjustable vent rib I believe. Don't some of the S-20s have the same one?

I'm also working an adjustable sight rib with picatinni rail built in BTW. It works just like the original vent rib sights but with a better rear sight.

I checked everywhere for a NYS compliant saiga 20 and the only ones i can find is a 22" with adjustible sights for windage and elivation, and a 19" that is adjustible for windage only. I am leaning towards the 19" because the 22" is to long especialy when you add a poly-choke so i figure with a poly-choke it should put the 19" up to about the 20-22" mark. Also with that said i mostly will be using a scattergun anyway, im just woried that if i have it set on full when shooting squirls far away and the ocasional one gets in that 15-20 yard range thet it will shoot over it or under it due to the tighter pattern. Are most saigas usualy right on as far as elivation right out of the box. Or do i need to put a different rear sight on it that's adjustible for elivation. Being that it is basicly an ak-47 stile cant i put ak-47 sights on it buy poping out the rear and sliding the ak ones in place. :osama:

You don't need a plolychoke on a 22" model. They are fixed full choke barrels. The 24" is a threaded open cylinder.

I'll probably get the 19" so it doubles as a home defense when set to cylinder, and huntig I'll use a full choke setting.With the poly-choke set to full there shouldn't be that much of a difference in pattern between the 22" and the 19". I will only be hunting squirrl, duck,and the occasional turkey. I figure when using full it should put out a tight enough pattern to get squirrl,duck and rabbit at 35-45 yards. And when set to extra full it should be able to down a turkey at that range. :killer: