saiga 123 gas piston

how in the hell do you come up with these things...

maybe you need sleeping pills

i bet i try it though

thinkt it needs the weight of the steel... i wanted to try a titanium piston

so is the piston a "compliance part... or the op rod?

it can't be more anerican made than that

Edited by mccumber1916
I asked two days ago... no reply yet from hotbarrel

Well, his signature does say:

I am off the page for up to 5 days at a time due to job requirements, but not gone forever LOL so dont give up on me

I hope he can give you some good news.

Is there anyone out there that has a US made Saiga 12 gas pistons? I need this to complete my conversion and stay in 922R complient. Thanks in advance

Hi

We will be offering the gas pistons here at Alliance Machine very shortly more than likely in a week or two and can get them out in a few days if you need them so their will be more American made parts for the Saiga.

Mike SR. Alliance Machine

Put me down for one...please post ordering info and price...thnx

Noob

go to www.wraithmaker.com and you can order a piston if you like and we can make and ship it in a few days. Cost will be between $20.00 and thirty dollars we just need to see how much involved in it. hope this helps you we need to put more American parts in our Saiga so we will also look at stocks as well.

Thanks

Wraith Team

Feel like experimenting?

Check this shit out...lol

S-12 piston for 32 cents :eek:

post-1293-1181400486_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1181400499_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1181400509_thumb.jpg

All you need now is some of "rocinante's" JB weld and you have a winner!

I went to war with the bullet guide and now it is screwed in proper. The only JB Weld is on the trigger guard and it looks damn good thank you very much :rolleyes: I even found my AK pistol grip nut so the carriage bolt and spring are gone too. The only "creative" solution I got left on the rifle is my roll your own paper clip pin retainers which work fine.

Cobra you got a fine mind. Laugh guys if you like but I bet in a pinch that stack of coins AND J.B. WELD would save the day from a pack of zombies. :super: I aint trying it though. I talked the town kid into peeing on the electric fence FIRST and watched what happened :devil:

Put me down for one...please post ordering info and price...thnx

Noob

go to www.wraithmaker.com and you can order a piston if you like and we can make and ship it in a few days. Cost will be between $20.00 and thirty dollars we just need to see how much involved in it. hope this helps you we need to put more American parts in our Saiga so we will also look at stocks as well.

Thanks

Wraith Team

wraithmaker you are living up to your screenname here...

I believe you have been asked before not to advertise your wares in this fasion. If you want to sell stuff here, you have to go thru the same channels as everyone else does. FIRST you must make a contribution to the forum, that's rule number one. Since you are a business and not just an individual selling one or two items here and there, you need to pony up and donate money on a business level if you plan on using this site to advertise your drums and anything else (like you did above) you guys make. There is always room for improvement and room for expansion in the US made Saiga parts market but what you are doing here is wrong. For one you haven't followed protocall, and two, Tromix WHO DOES HAVE A BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP HERE, also makes and sells gas pistons for Saiga shotguns. I hope that you will folllow the example that Tony Rumore and Kevin of AGP and others, and get an account set up here that will be mutually beneficial.