Saiga 10 Round Mag Pouches!

I remember reading on here not too long back where one linked to a bandoleer with pockets made to fit 40 round AK mags. Supposedly, they also held the Saiga 12 10 rounders just as well. Anyone still have the link?

Also, does anyone know where one could buy some 30 round AK mag pouches? Which are the best type to get?

And where can I buy a AK front sight alignment tool that won't break/deform on me after only a couple uses? Thanks.

I dont have the link but would like to help. I got a cheapo molle vest from CTD and bought 2 of the double molle mag holders from AGP for it, both in OD of course. I think anything else, except for the Coyote Tactical pouches, just isnt made to work perfectly with the AGP or 8rd mags. I personally love mine and will recommend the AGP mag pouches to anyone and everyone under the sun. They are built very well and keep in mind, these are the mags they are specifically designed for.

Here is a "genaric" fix... Home Depot etc., Harbor Fright?.... carpenters nail pouch. I picked 1 up w/belt for $9. Use as is (plenty deep) or add a strip of wood/metal down the center for a divider if you wish? Even if you decide on some thing else?, you still have some tool storage for those honey do projects

Inter ordnance has them.

I cant get the link to the product itself work,but it is Item # AK470231 on their website.

How about HERE.

And this will for sure fit 4 S12 Mags? Are they too tight to be removed quickly?

Deja vu I swear i've said this before.......

http://www.specopsbrand.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=35

The specops brand magazine dump pouch works great. Cut the elastic crap out of the top of it and it'll hold six 8 or 10rd mags. They fit perfectly, the only problem is the 10rd mags get stuck together because of the ribs on the side of the mags. You'll have to go with five of the 10rd mags and one 8rd or alternate 8 and 10rd mags.

ETA i'll try to get a picture emailed to me to post of this, Im in the states but stuck in FT drum at the moment...

Edited by mike123456

The 40 round mag holder thread was about a unit that had 4 individual pouches in a harness slung across the chest.

I remember reading on here not too long back where one linked to a bandoleer with pockets made to fit 40 round AK mags. Supposedly, they also held the Saiga 12 10 rounders just as well. Anyone still have the link?....

Has someone actually used these 40 Round mags pouches from Inter-Ordinance? Do the work well for the AGP 10 Rounders, or are they too tight?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Has no one on the forum tried these?

Can't say as I've seen em here. Suprised really with all the folks looking for ways to carry these bad boys......

With AGP mags being standard high cap S12 mags now though............that may be why.

Rusmilitary

pouch_shotgun.jpg

Oleg is a good guy with great shipping practices. i may have to be the guinea pig on these. If they are big as shit I bet I would need a Molle vest and mount em a bit lower on my chest to be able to pull the huge mags out though.

RonSwin uses a Russian chest rig, and is very fast. I use the assault vest the cool thing about it is that it has an elastic strap that holds the mags snuggly and allows easy access.

Edited by topmaul

I ordered a pair of these and was very satisfied. Mine was a little tight at first, but I keep stretching it in all directions and now it fits like it was custom made to carry 4 ten round AGP mags. You can also wear it in your belt in addition to slinging it. A Russian eight round mag would work right away with no stretching.

Inter ordnance has them.

I cant get the link to the product itself work,but it is Item # AK470231 on their website.

How about HERE.

And this will for sure fit 4 S12 Mags? Are they too tight to be removed quickly?