Hello,

I ordered some mag's. Curious if mid-June is still looking good for delivery?

Thanks in advance,

CZ52'

You probably ought to contact them directly as FBMG is scarce on the forum since some folks gave them never-ending shit when the mags first came out.

I called them the other day and they said the floorplates were slightly out of spec and getting corrected. Assembly was to start at the END of the month, so I would guess shipping no earlier than the beginning of July. Cross your fingers!

I called them the other day and they said the floorplates were slightly out of spec and getting corrected. Assembly was to start at the END of the month, so I would guess shipping no earlier than the beginning of July. Cross your fingers!

Thanks for the heads up!

Safe shooting,

CZ52'

I heard back from FBMG.

Looking more like end of July. Some issue with the new follower, new mold, testing.

For me, I'd just as soon have 'em get it right than fight with something that doesn't work. 3 US Parts isn't a bad proposition either.

Safe Shooting,

CZ52'

• 2 weeks later...

I will patiently wait for them to work the bugs out, too. The mags I currently have all work perfectly, and Im looking forward to getting my current order filled. But, if it takes another month or two, thats okay as long as they have it right.

No, there will not be a price increase.

But here IS what is going on with the mags. We have had some setbacks with the molds. Until we can get it sorted out, we are going to ship the mags with Russian parts. We just ordered a few thousand each of the followers, baseplates and retainers from Russia. We have planety of mag bodies and as soon as the other parts get here we will get them out to you. (yes, that means the base plates will be black plastic, and no we will not have any extras to sell as replacements for the aluminum ones.)

IF you want to wait for the US made parts, send us an email. We do not know how long they will be, our mold cutter type guys are backed way the hell up and we are looking for another one who can get us in and get it done sooner.

No, there will not be a price increase.

But here IS what is going on with the mags. We have had some setbacks with the molds. Until we can get it sorted out, we are going to ship the mags with Russian parts. We just ordered a few thousand each of the followers, baseplates and retainers from Russia. We have planety of mag bodies and as soon as the other parts get here we will get them out to you. (yes, that means the base plates will be black plastic, and no we will not have any extras to sell as replacements for the aluminum ones.)

IF you want to wait for the US made parts, send us an email. We do not know how long they will be, our mold cutter type guys are backed way the hell up and we are looking for another one who can get us in and get it done sooner.

If I remember from last time it was a month or so after you ordered the russian internals to when you started shipping???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...