anybody seen these...

i like it

i WANT ONE

I would like to get one too! I heard they shoot fireballs and are louder than hell. Not a weapon for home defense. By the time you execute the perp you will be deaf and the drapes will be in flames. Other than that they look bad ass!

I was very skeptical of kel-tecs initially, why I have no idea probably listening to people I should not have. Now my close friend owns and carries a .380 and a 9mm pocket pistol by kel-tec. They are more accurate than you would expect and has withstood many range abuses, so if this rifle is built like their pistols, it must be at least decent.

I have one... they are a blast to shoot at the indoor range - especially with an AK74 type muzzle brake. BIG EYES... small sphinctors. I have had very good results with mine, but it lacks the flexibility of AR pistols. BUT they are more compact (no buffer tube) and are lighter due to their composite receiver.

Edited by RDSWriter

+1 RDS.

I also have one of these, and it is a blast to shoot. From a bench you can shoot 2-3" groups at 100 yds. With the piston gas system, it is cleaner than an AR-15 to shoot. :super:

Here's mine, with the compact fore end (a must), the GripPod (photoshopped into place of course), the KT sling, A2 birdcage FH, and an ADCO Solo reflex sight. It will fit nicely into a black leather U.S. Luggage Attache' case for travel. :devil:

PLRgrippod014.jpg

Edited by badman400

Have thought about getting one of those, but my V53 pistol does just fine for fireballs and noise. Ran it on full auto 2 weeks ago at the gun store (changed out trigger group with one of the owners), I could not believe how smooth it ran and that I almost pissed on myself when I pulled the trigger. 40 rounds in one short burp. Needless to say, I had to take the pack out, give it back and install my semi one. Now if momma would only give me the money for my sear and tax stamp

+1 RDS.

I also have one of these, and it is a blast to shoot. From a bench you can shoot 2-3" groups at 100 yds. With the piston gas system, it is cleaner than an AR-15 to shoot. :super:

Here's mine, with the compact fore end (a must), the GripPod (photoshopped into place of course), the KT sling, A2 birdcage FH, and an ADCO Solo reflex sight. It will fit nicely into a black leather U.S. Luggage Attache' case for travel. :devil:

PLRgrippod014.jpg

it looks sweet

I have one--love it.

As soon as I move (in a month) I'm putting in a Form 1 so I can SBR this baby...

PLR5.jpg

I put an AR-15 birdcage FS on it after this photo was taken, but I have a novilesk flash hider coming in the mail on thurs--pics to follow.

+1 RDS.

PLRgrippod014.jpg

That's an AOW with that forward grip attached...

+1 RDS.

PLRgrippod014.jpg

That's an AOW with that forward grip attached...

but it's photoshopped on there

Okay, took her to the range today and ran a few mags through her.

Initially, I thought it was louder. Then I realized it was the sound reflecting off the backstop and coming back at me. When I backed up to 100m it was noticeably quieter. I can't wait to shoot this baby at night :twisted:

POI was a bit to the right of my zero, not sure if it was the ammo or the flash suppressor.