The attachment has a telephone number... just call them and say you need.. say 250 rounds for testing. I doubt they will want to deal with a smaller quantity. I'm in for a few but I think you should handle all the face to face discussions... and I think they will want to meet you face to face..

Its not going to go very far, The only rounds I would show any intrest in would be the fragmentation/antipersonnel rounds. I would only want those to frag people hiding arround corners assuming I dont have a rifle powerful enough to punch a hole through the wall. There wont be much explosive in those rounds. The cone shapecharge will penitrate 1/2in which a rifle can do, so the AP rounds wouldent be very impressive.

If you bought them where the hell would you shoot them? If a round dosent go off then what? You cant just call EOD, those guys hate going to look for 40mm M203 and 84mm AT4 rounds that skip off the ground and dont go off. Wait until someone tells them a 12ga 19mm round dident go off and it went that way, I dont know where. If you shoot it at someone and miss then what?

Why not buy something bigger to make it worth the $200 tax per round like a surface to air missile.

Edited by mike123456

That is a damn cool idea! So its a fin-stabilized mini-grenade? Have explosives really come far enough to where we can put an effective charge in a round that tiny? Barely enough room for the fragmentary material. The HEAP round probably would be handy for roadblocks, I bet that sucker can crack an engine block with a direct hit. I wonder how much these cost apiece to make? Might as well use the Sauvestre...

Wow. You guys only found out about this today? It's been around for a couple of years if I remember right. Hell, I had an idea of designing something similar for use in a combat shotgun - even before I'd heard about this. I was going to go a full 3 1/2" though and keep the slugs/buck-shot down to 2 3/4" or less. Size it up to 10 guage and it could comepete with the M79 for usefullness. Eh. That's enough from me. As you were gents...

Wow. You guys only found out about this today? It's been around for a couple of years if I remember right. Hell, I had an idea of designing something similar for use in a combat shotgun - even before I'd heard about this. I was going to go a full 3 1/2" though and keep the slugs/buck-shot down to 2 3/4" or less. Size it up to 10 guage and it could comepete with the M79 for usefullness. Eh. That's enough from me. As you were gents...

yea they were used in a future weapons episode a while back:

It dosent look very effective in that film, but I could be wrong.

you sure about that gonnagetmin?

i've seen the exact same footage saying it was simply an AA12 shooting slugs, which would confirm why it looks crappy for a grenade round like mike says :)

It dosent look very effective in that film, but I could be wrong.

you sure about that gonnagetmin?

i've seen the exact same footage saying it was simply an AA12 shooting slugs, which would confirm why it looks crappy for a grenade round like mike says :)

SuA is correct... i saw the show on the frag 12... them ain't it

keep your eyes out for the future weapons episode... they are much better than that clip