Guns banned is Australia Sword crimes rampet

sorry guys, I'm sitting here reading my new issue of the "American Rifleman" and there is a bunch of neat stuff to point out and talk about.

Apprently in Australia, since the ban of guns, Sword crimes have jumped. Apprently young people are running around and commiting "gruesome" acts of violence. Swords will now be banned, and you must have a permit to own one. Having a sword could send one to jail, and fines up to $12,000.

I know this is sad, but I cant help but laugh.

well, look at our future!

'sides, whatya expect from an island of criminals. hehe - or a place where a soccer game will incite a riot?!? I think we're the only country that didn't come away from the english all ass-backwards! :lolol:

hell, I used to want to go there soooo bad 'till I started to learn that the worlds most deadly poisonous animals crawl, swim, and slither the earth there!

I'm sorry, but I sure am not going to give my wallet to someone with a stick! it just won't happen! what - they might hit me ounce before I kick someones ass!!!!!!!!!!! :blues::donatello::haha: