The one Micah just posted is a US made copy of the Bulgarian grenade launching recoil pad. FSE sells them a lot cheaper than the imported ones that K Var carries. Very effective, a lot of surface area, and it slips on snug on any AK stock. Even works on the underfolders by slipping down between the "horseshoe".

One word of caution...Don't use it on a nice blonde or light colored wood stock or it will leave a mark where the oils penetrate the finish. :cryss:

post-1293-1183048217_thumb.jpg

butt pad

hehe...you pad your butt...

It's not for me. It's uh...for my sister. Yeah that's the ticket. I would never put such a sissy item on my gun.

Tell her to eat more and exercise less...that is the secret to badonadonk padding

butt pad

It's not for me. It's uh...for my sister. Yeah that's the ticket. I would never put such a sissy item on my gun.

why not? i have one on my saiga 308 and saiga 12. they work awsome with the rommy folder. i love em. the rommy folder with the FSE pad is the best AK stock ever.

i dont even want them for the "padding" but for the length they add to the stock and better shoulder fit.

i cant even shoot a warsaw length wood stocked AK right. to look down the sights i have to sit the stock on top of my shoulder! that thing needs to be angled down way more! the rommy folder with the FSE pad is perfect.

butt pad

why not? i have one on my saiga 308 and saiga 12. they work awsome with the rommy folder. i love em. the rommy folder with the FSE pad is the best AK stock ever.

i dont even want them for the "padding" but for the length they add to the stock and better shoulder fit.

i cant even shoot a warsaw length wood stocked AK right. to look down the sights i have to sit the stock on top of my shoulder! that thing needs to be angled down way more! the rommy folder with the FSE pad is perfect.

Seriously that is why I ordered mine. I wanted the stock a little longer and I like the sure grip contact of the rubber pad. The metal butt plate can slip if you are shouldering and shooting in a hurry.