Went looking today

Went looking around the Tacoma area today for a Siaga 12. The only place that even had one was Bullseye shooter supply. I'm sure youve all heard of them.

The places that didn't have them sounded like they didn't know what it was.

But the guy at Bullseye said that they were banned by the BATFE. What a DA. He said some stupid story about how they aren't allowing very many into the country and some stuff like that. What I think they're doing is telling everyone that so that they can jack up the prices. Anyone in the WW area, don't go to Bullseye. When I find the place to go, I'll post it.

Bullseye said they'd order the Saiga 19" for $350. I got it for $320 at Federal Way Discount guns right down the street. The guy I talked to wasn't familiar with it so I showed him the EAA printout and I got one ordered in 5 minutes. I just need to wait for it to ship in. On the note of price jacking, I've seen occasional internet vendors selling them for $400-500...that's at or above MSRP!

Edited by Cesiumsponge

Picked up a LNIB 19" last year at the WAC in Puyallup for $265, looked as it had never been fired and with all accessories and manual. Guess I just got lucky on that find. I have seen them at another table at the show in the $300 range NIB, can't remember what length.

I've been thinking about picking mine up at the gun show too. Was meaning to ask what the prices there were like and magazine availability. The one place that said they would order one for me said the price would be $209. Sounded kind of low to me though. Think he might have been talking about a 410.

I bought mine at Bens Gun and Loan (in Renton). I was around $300, but I forget since it was a while ago. They keep them regularly stocked. How do you buy from CDNN? I went to their website, and it said that no firearms transactions were done there, only accessories....? I'm kinda weird about buying a gun online.... maybe these guys are the same.

Yes, sales of firearms (or anything that would require an FFL) is only between members. The $25 membership for the WAC is a good thing, free admission for all shows will more than make up for the cost of membership. When you go, save your ticket and turn it in with your application and your entrance fee will be subtracted from the membership price. I make all Puyallup shows and an occaisional Monroe show, if nothing else, it's always a good BS session with all the regulars. Lots more than just guns, plus, you never know what you'll find (trust me).