MUST READ DRUM UPDATE POST!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I order one of these, when can I expect to receive it? Do you guys accept money orders? Also, when is the last day the reduced price will be available?

You could expect to receive it prior to Christmas. The sale price is an inducement to purchase prior to their actual introduction so I would imagine that as soon as they come available you can look to pay full retail. THese threads contain this and much more information. ;)

Ready for the 3" version, brother?
I want the 3" version, but want to take advantage of the introductory price that's being offered on the 2 3/4" -- Can I do that now, or will there be an introductory price on the 3" version when it begins production?

go here Drum mag

Edited by USP40
Has anyone heard anything about expected availability on these? I'm just wondering if Mike's still on schedule or if he's run into production delays.

As it's posted earlier in this thread, they should be out by the end of the year if not sooner.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I've been to his site and that page, but it is for the 2 3/4" drum, not the 3" which is why I'm wondering about pre-order pricing on a 3" drum.

I sure I'll come up with something special for you guys.