The "usual suspects" involved in this one. :chris:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1331

Essentially, they want to make the .50 a DD.

Sad news. Let's hope it get's shot down.

Been looking at the .50a from Serbu Firearms too. Might have to place it in front of the wish list now.

~Steve

Edited by whatmanual

While I don't have plans and can't afford a .50 cal rifle, this is an infringement of our Second Amendment rights by the usual anti gun Nazis in Congress: 'Killer' Kennedy, Schmuck Schumer, Diane FeinSwine, Hitlery Clinton, 'Dick' Durbin and Frank Lousenberg etc.... Chris Dodd whose father Thomas introduced the 1968 Gun Control Act based on the 1938 Nazi law. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The Jewish Senators Schumer, Lousenberg, Boxer and Levin (no FeinSwine isn't Jewish) should be ashamed of themselves to introduce Nazi style laws which infringe on our liberty. Gun control is unJewish and has been the key to genocide.

It' time to bombard the senators in your states to let them know this legislation is unacceptable. We stopped the illegal alien amnesty for a while and we can stop this ban as well.

Just remember, stick up for all other gun owner's rights. I don't shoot .50, and never plan to. But I will always stand against any law trying to remove my right to do ANYTHING, especially if I know there are families that get together to shoot .50. You can't take away somebody's hobby or rights, that's ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

Whats funny...

I dont see them complaining about the guy who uses and shoots a 500 grain slug out of a 45 caliber PELLET GUN and has killed BUFFALO with them!!! 2 shots both rounds went straight through the animal...

But pellet guns are SAFE!!!! They are PELLET GUNS!! ROFL!!!

:smoke:

Been looking at the .50a from Serbu Firearms too. Might have to place it in front of the wish list now.

~Steve

ironicaly aren't the majority of .50's bolt action and impossible to conceal?

Since a .50 cal upper is a firearm, I am sure the AR lower receiver used to fire many .50 cals will also become DDs.

~Steve

Since a .50 cal upper is a firearm, I am sure the AR lower receiver used to fire many .50 cals will also become DDs.

~Steve

well that doesn't crush my dream of a 458SOCOM...

A GROSS VIOLATION OF CIVIL LIBERTIES NONETHELESS

Wish these dickheads would remember that one of the first priority's of occupation is to disarm. Every one of these bastards that supports a gun control act should be charged with treason against our country, if the events that happen daily in many other countries comes to our shores and this had passed the dirty work of disarming citizens will have already been done by our government.

The biggest problem I see is lack of the death penalty for those who kill people committing crimes......eliminate the offenders, not the guns that one day may be used to save this country, my family, or possibly even the jackasses that want to take them in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
Wish these dickheads would remember that one of the first priority's of occupation is to disarm.

I believe that's the idea. combined with cheapening the educationsystem and privatising the crap out of everything they are basically bringing King George the 3rd back from the dead. *not that I care for George the 2nd at the moment*.