I'm in Provo, UT in Utah County.

I have done 2 Saiga conversions and plan to do 2 more in the next few months.

But I live in an apartment, so I can do more than just mine here. If someone has a garage I would be much more willing to do some conversions.

Also, a drill press and a welder would make things much easier. But at least I have a dremel tool.

I have access to a welder and a garage I live in salt lake but will soon be down in st george. I need to do my conversion. Wanna supervise hartspad ill come to you. Now the ban is over i need a folding stock, my gun is patiently waiting. Then i can show our other southern utah friend how to.

DHunter,

we should stay in touch because a bunch of us go rabbit hunting down by your way. Actually in Fountain Green, UT, just east of Nephi. I'm the only one with a Saiga shotgun in our group, but we have a lot of fun. 7 of us got 49 rabbits total last time. Now I just need some 8 round mags because the Saiga shoots so fast and runs out so fast.

Hey Adam. Thanks for getting me addicted! Are you done with school? Thanks for selling me your Saiga 12, I love it with the pistol grip conversion and 8 round mags. I also picked up a VEPR K today in 7.62x39, my HK G3 clone has to go, it's in the thrifty nickel this week.

I can do your Saiga conversion. Cost would be $125 (not including return shipping or buttstock).

Conversion would include:

US made fire control group

US made pistol grip (If you supply your own PG, knock $15 off the price.)

Relocate existing triggerguard

Cut hole for grip screw bushing

Touch-up finish

Here's a pic of one (minus buttstock) and a close up of the triggerguard.

ntsaiga1.jpg

ntsaiga2.jpg

Additional services available (complete refinishing, cut and crown barrel, etc). Any questions, just let me know.

Sam B.

FireflyArms.com

Edited by SamB
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.