what are saiga-12 going for in your area?

amen to that, I bought my 22" fixed choke for 360 in apr 05. (killeen) The same LGS has a 19" removable choke for 499.

dodge, that's guns galore, apparently they found out that we like them, the rifles are still worth buying locally, my .308 was 359

$599.00 this Spring in the Peoples Republic of Maryland. Yep, I paid too much but no more are in the state.

Early production (2001 S/N 001 Hehe) 22" no bolt hold open, short sight radius. (Front bead on gas block).

But I like it and since it's a Kalishnikov my wife didn't have to learn a new gun :)

$599.00 this Spring in the Peoples Republic of Maryland. Yep, I paid too much but no more are in the state.

Early production (2001 S/N 001 Hehe) 22" no bolt hold open, short sight radius. (Front bead on gas block).

But I like it and since it's a Kalishnikov my wife didn't have to learn a new gun :)

---------------------------------

Shout out to a fellow MDer!

did this sell as a reg firearm?

lee

lee

Lee,

Not a Regulated Firearm where I bought it but it WAS quoted as regulated over on Kent Island. Go figure.

Where in Md. are you? I'm in A.A. County.

lee

Lee,

Not a Regulated Firearm where I bought it but it WAS quoted as regulated over on Kent Island. Go figure.

Where in Md. are you? I'm in A.A. County.

------------------------

i'm in baltimore.

lee