when you say valtro mags , are you referring to the Italian made pump shotguns that were imported in the late 80s , early 90s?, if so I still have 1 that I sucsessfully extended to hold 10 rounds(I think its been a while since I messed with it ), I am willing to sell it, or trade just kept it as a memento from that project, do you have any Saiga 12 ga. mags, maybe an 8 rndr ?? let me know

Let me know how much $$ you want for it. I dont own a saiga 12 (yet) so no mags :)

I was torn between the two guns, but could only buy one. I came here and read up on the saiga 12. looks like the saiga has some jamming issues, I read a review where the top cover fell off, the whole 1 2 gas selecting, no pistol grip, US parts, pushed me to buy the valtro first.

less hassle, more reliable, and it comes with a pistol grip. :smoke: Just cant bumpfire it :)

Edited by make a saiga 12 drum!

Just for the record, the Valtro is one BAAAAD machine. You didn't pick wrong going with one. I mean technically, the reload might be faster than the Saiga's, although the Saiga can probably get shots off faster. I picked the Saiga because my arms are really short and I ahve a tough time with pumps. Also because I can disassemble AKs in my sleep, but don't know much about pump shotguns.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.