50BMG is a wee little pop gun (pic)

According to the link posted in #27 http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm the ammo is $8.00 for training rounds and $15.00 for tracers. It also has a video of the guy shooting it. :)

Unfortunately, that is the 20mm Vulcan round. It is a completely different cartridge then the 20mm Lahti. The Vulcan stuff is cheap since it's military surplus. There is no cheap military surplus Lahti ammo.

Tony

Sorry to hear about your penis :haha: Thats what my friends said when I bought the Robar RC50.

Thats ONE BAD MOTHER FU-- SHUT YOU MOUTH Hey, Just talking bout Tromix.

O.K. you have to video shooting a boar or even a prairy dog with that.

Either way it would be great!

Man, I'm Prairy Doggin' it right now....

back in 15......

...and I thought my pop gun was hard to lug around. It's hard to tell, but it's almost 6 feet long with the can:

tac_can.jpg

az_shootist, not meaning to take anything away from Tony's new toy.... but that bolt action rifle of yours looks SWEET!!!! Providing you're willing to share some info about it, I'm going to PM you with some questions (I'm in the market toward procuring something similar).

~Gary

Not trying to take anything away either but that looks like a Mcmillan Tac-50.If so that is an insane rifle.I read a story somewhere about a Canadian sniper team in Afghanistan putting a guy down at 2300ish meters with one of those.

As for Tony.....You really are crazy as you seem. :super:

Here's a pic of the brass bore brush for the 20mm. It's pretty good size.

Lahtibrush.jpg

Damn Tony, were you..... a blonde before you went that grey?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: ... :devil: ... :devil:

(Ummmm....errrrr.... not that I'm one to talk.)

Yeaaah........yep !!! I can see that gleam in your eye, Tony......................

Can't wait to see you take that bad boy and blow some shit up !!!!!

(Whatcha bet those Wilson Combat Arms guys hope they're not right next to you this time...........!!!! Heh, heh, heh............)

post-3950-1185941610_thumb.jpg post-3950-1185941681_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E
O.K. you have to video shooting a boar or even a prairy dog with that.

Either way it would be great!

Man, I'm Prairy Doggin' it right now....

back in 15......

there is a stray black cat round here we can take out with it... it's a zombie i'm sure... in fact i think it's in it's third afterlife

I had no clue people could buy things like this, even with the tax stamp. 20mm just sounds cooler than .50BMG

Dunno what tony paid for that little beauty, but I found something similar for 6,000 bucks on a website, now I wonder if they will take a trade in on my car...

http://www.omega-weapons-systems.com/boyes.jpg

listed a little less than 1/3 down the page:

http://www.omega-weapons-systems.com/catalog.htm

Nvm I just looked up what that is, its ONLY 13.9mm puiny compaired to 20mm :lolol:

how do you site a top loader in???

guess-timate?

Couldn't you just load the chamber by hand or remove the mag while firing? :rolleyes:

the sights are off set to the left like a scope on a M1 Garand or a scoped lever action Winchester with top eject

The Boys anti tank rifle also has the sights off set due to a top loading mag.

Edited by Banshee
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...