They don't sell for very much on the gun auction or "for sale" sites.

My friend had a .410/.22lr Savage over/under sold for $400 at a hawk shop when we were kids (18-19) I'll betya that puppy was worth $1000 or more - back then!

for somebody in russia that uses there guns for utility purposes, this would be something valuable to them. this way you don't have to have two guns. and you get the best of two worlds bird and game. some of those guys that live in the unpopulated woody areas make there living off of hunting. AND they have to compete with the tigers!

If these aren't magazine fed.. then, you just stick a round in at a time? :o

Ack!

Hehe, maybe I should make my own guns.. :smoke:

Like.. with magazines sticking out in all directions.. with like two 12ga shotguns on bottom, and a rifle on top, with a pistol concealed in the buttstock. :P

Edited by prophageus

The standards of fit and finish on Russian guns is an entirely different ball of wax when compared to American guns... People tend not to care on things like AK's and Saiga shotguns, but on double-guns, the bar is much higher.

I've sold a couple of them, and I have one just sitting here that everyone loves to look at untill they actualy get it in their hands for an up-close examination.

Russians seem to take "utilitarian" to a new level, leaving out many simple refinements that would make the guns far more asthetically pleasing (thus salable)

The other thing I really don;t like is the rifle barrel is below the shotgun barrel, which makes no sense from a sighting perspective.

The whole "Rifle/Shotgun" concept is great. I have an old Stevens 410/.22LR that I use constantly.

Edited by MOS