NEW!!!!! Website Opening Information

Added info:Everything is set up to start excepting orders for our first run production. Start time is 08-15 at 7:00PM Eastern Time at www.mdarms.com. Please take this time to register your account with us and read all the information on the site. First run orders will require a 50% deposit. I had the restriction on hotmail and gmail addresses removed.

My website will be opened in the next day or 2. It won't be accepting orders at first but will let you preview the site. In order for the CC processing company to approve the account, the site must be open to the public first. Also they are wanting me to provide them with a letter stating that I won't be selling firearms or ammunition from the site. I have wrote the letter and will be faxing it to them today. I will also probably turn the site loose in the next few hrs. You will be able to register to the site but not place an order. I will, as promised, give an advanced notice of a specific time and date of when we will start taking orders. Notice of accepting orders will be posted on my site and this site. I will also be sending emails and PM's to those that have requested them. If you think you don't need a PM or email please don't request one. I have a gillion to send already. If you don't check in every other day or so, feel free to request a personal notification. Thanks again! The site address is: www.mdarms.com

I have just sent my web guy permission to open the site to the public. I asked him to call or email me when he does. But stay tuned for it to open. I might not be available to post it is open in public here when it is. I have some running to do and might be gone when my web guy gets the green light.

OK mike...just registered myself....

IF I get an assload of spam in my inbox, I'm gonna blame you! J/K! :haha:

For the blank, how did you hear about us, I put: Duh!!!!

I just registered an account on your website. For some reason it wouldn't take my G-mail or hotmail account. It did however accept my university account.

I will have to ask my web guy about that. When it comes to this stuff I know close to nothing. I'll get back to you on this after I talk to him.

OK mike...just registered myself....

IF I get an assload of spam in my inbox, I'm gonna blame you! J/K! :haha:

For the blank, how did you hear about us, I put: Duh!!!!

I will be adding a privacy statement soon. My web guy just just let me know I should do this. But until then, rest assured I won't be releasing anybody's information. I get stacks of junk mail and stupid calls all the time and there is no way I'll subject anyone else to more than they already have. Your infromation will be kept :ph34r::smoke:

Nice site. I saw a couple typos, but it looks great. I look forward to dumping the full 20.

Man, I have read and reread and reread. I tried but I think at this point I am just reciting in my head what I think it says. Send me a PM and let me know what is messed up or sounds funny. English was always my weak spot and still is. Kick ass in Math, Science, History, Civics ... in school but if I wrote you a paper on it you wouldn't have been able to read from all the miss-spelled words. The spell checker has really helped my spelling skills though :lolol:

I like the site, just sighned up and I look forward to your product. I do have a question or 2, I would like to ask you. I prefer over the phone conversation so I left you a message on your machine with my # thank you in advance. Rick(Berszerk)

Nice site. I saw a couple typos, but it looks great. I look forward to dumping the full 20.

Man, I have read and reread and reread. I tried but I think at this point I am just reciting in my head what I think it says. Send me a PM and let me know what is messed up or sounds funny. English was always my weak spot and still is. Kick ass in Math, Science, History, Civics ... in school but if I wrote you a paper on it you wouldn't have been able to read from all the miss-spelled words. The spell checker has really helped my spelling skills though :lolol:

When I wrote that post I was 3/4 asleep, I'll read it up later. You can't proof read your own writing, I know I can't.

Who is your CC account with? If it is with Charge.com or pipeline data processing, be prepared to have it closed. They have some of the lowest rates, but they are very tough on anyone that sells firearms or firearm accessories. If you are considering using them, send me a PM and I will give you more details.

My website will be opened in the next day or 2. It won't be accepting orders at first but will let you preview the site. In order for the CC processing company to approve the account, the site must be open to the public first. Also they are wanting me to provide them with a letter stating that I won't be selling firearms or ammunition from the site. I have wrote the letter and will be faxing it to them today. I will also probably turn the site loose in the next few hrs. You will be able to register to the site but not place an order. I will, as promised, give an advanced notice of a specific time and date of when we will start taking orders. Notice of accepting orders will be posted on my site and this site. I will also be sending emails and PM's to those that have requested them. If you think you don't need a PM or email please don't request one. I have a gillion to send already. If you don't check in every other day or so, feel free to request a personal notification. Thanks again! The site address is: www.mdarms.com
Who is your CC account with? If it is with Charge.com or pipeline data processing, be prepared to have it closed. They have some of the lowest rates, but they are very tough on anyone that sells firearms or firearm accessories. If you are considering using them, send me a PM and I will give you more details.

I forget the name right off hand. But the 2 you mentioned don't sound familiar. All they requested is that I send them a letter stating that I wouldn't sell firearms or ammunition. Even though I don't have immediate plans of such right now, I still plan to switch to a firearm and ammunition friendly company once I have a little more time. Let me know who you go through and what the rates are. I will find out the name of the processing company tomorrow. My web guy is helping me with it is why I don't know there name right off hand. I 'll let you know who they are and the rates.

Well, I tried to register but for some reason it doesn't like my e-mail address. :rolleyes:

Oh, well. As long as I can snag a drum as soon as they're available.

Is it a hotmail or gmail account? I had someone else tell me it wouldn't accept them. I will speak to my web guy and ask him the reason.

Well, it liked my email.

Nice site.

Looking forward to drumming up.

I said I would send email out 2 or 3 days in advance of the site opening and taking orders. Since Im not taking orders just yet I haven't sent any. The point of the email was so people know exactly when orders will be accepted and I don't have that information to give yet. You will receive an email in advance of the site taking orders.

I don't know what is taking the CC processing company so long. I called Wednesday and left a message for them. I didn't hear back so I called again today. They said they would look into it this evening and call me back tomorrow and let me know what going on. We'll see I guess. It is starting to annoy me. They gave me a projected time and didn't call me back when they didn't meet it. I don't have a problem with the delay, I have a problem with them not keeping me informed. They are leaving me to play the guessing game. Hope I have something to report tomorrow. If I don't hear back from them by Monday I will probably start looking for another company. I don't like the idea that they wouldn't want me to sell firearms or ammunition either. Not that it was my immediate plans or anything, but I would like the option, especially since I have the right!!!!!! Sorry for the delay.

I would start looking now, you never know.

Do they know what your selling?

Because I have no idea what kind of info you have to give them to set up your account. If they know your web site I guess the cat is out of the bag. :cat:

If all else fails I bet people wouldn't mind sending you checks.

I would start looking now, you never know.

Do they know what your selling?

Because I have no idea what kind of info you have to give them to set up your account. If they know your web site I guess the cat is out of the bag. :cat:

If all else fails I bet people wouldn't mind sending you checks.

They know what I'm selling. It is the same processor that MAA is using. I am kind of going through a middleman. I don't know who the problem is. The middle man is supposed to call me today to let me know something. If he doesn't it would seem to be him.

Does anybody know about gearpay? I heard the name a little. It would be nice to find a place kind of like paypal. Does anybody know of or use a place that is internet based and gun friendly?

Hopefully this guy will call me back today and let me know something. I going to search around on the web today and start looking into other options for cc service just in case he doesn't call.

I've used Gearpay to buy things with and have had no problems.

I just checked more into gearpay. They don't accept card payments yet. They said they are working to set it up though. Maybe a future canidate once they do except cc.

Great News on my birthday!!!! My guy just sent me an email that said the cc account has been approved. I guess the delay was caused by the main company not getting or misplacing a faxed document that they needed. I guess they just took their sweet time getting back to my guy. Anyways, I am waiting for everything to be 100% ( they still need the document resent) before I release a time and date. I am very hopeful that I will be able to post the time and date tomorrow and start sending the requests for personal notification emails. Cross your fingers for me that it is 100% tomorrow. If so I might be taking orders as soon as this Saturday evening. Please don't hold me to the Saturday evening time. Everything with the site has to be 100% by tomorrow to meet that speculated date!! But It is very, very close. Everything is going great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we order this weekend, when can we expect to receive them (approximately)?

I estimate shipping to be around the middle to end of October. But like I've stated before it could be slightly longer depending on the flow of things. I won't rush this mag if something needs adjusted with the mold. I want this mag to be top notch.

I also want to note that the expected ship date of the drums is not tied to or effected by when I start taking orders. The only thing that could be effected by the delay in pre-orders is if I will be able to offer more than 1000 units for the first run. The closer the project gets to injection, the less likely I will be able to increase my first run order quantity.

Everything is set with the CC processing. I have an appointment with my web designer tomorrow at 1pm. Afterwards I should be able to disclose a time to start taking orders. If so i will update my site and post here with the date. And then start sending the hundreds of emails. I have around 400 of them to send so it will take me awhile. Also I want to thank everyone for being so patient. I have only had one person get rude. He called me and left a message saying he didn't have an email and asked if I would call him on dealer prices. In less than 24hrs he called back and was very rude and acting like it was really going to hurt me or something if I didn't take an order from him. He said he would leave it to me ( very rudely) if I wanted his business. Guess what, I don't and didn't call him back. I don't care if he wanted 1000 drum all by himself. First off, he can view my site but doesn't have a email address, yeah right. You need an email address to order also. Second, he reads that email gets a faster response than a phone call but doesn't even give me 24 hrs to call him back and answer his question that he could have answered himself if he would have took 10 minutes of his own time and read my site info, (no dealer pricing on the first run). His rudeness just really got under my skin and I had to restrain myself from calling him back just to tell him about it. I just know that this is the kind of guy that would cause me a lot of hassle if the shipping was delayed for mold tweaking and really don't need it. I am much more worried about selling to you guys here for now and not that asshole. He cut his own throat on the first batch and doesn't even know it. I hope you all don't think I'm being rash, and know 99.99% definitely wouldn't blame me if you heard the message he left me. His name was Richard from Professional's Choice in Oregon. Maybe if he had made more of a "professional choice" himself we could have done business but I don't need his :haha: !!! Anyways, I'm done venting, sorry. Hopefully the notice will be placed tomorrow and taking orders this week. Thanks again to all my bros here for being so patient and supportive, it really means a lot to me!!!!!!! :super:

Everything is set up to start excepting orders for our first run production. Start time is 08-15 at 7:00PM Eastern Time at www.mdarms.com. Please take this time to register your account with us and read all the information on the site. First run orders will require a 50% deposit. I had the restriction on hotmail and gmail addresses removed.