I'm a new member

Hi ppl, i am a new member here and i'm pleased of finding cool place for discussions about the gun i own.

I have bought my SAIGA-12 just some days ago, i have shot just 10 cartridges with it, so i have no any experience with it. I bought it for hunting mainly, and........for home defence.

I am from Bulgaria (here is a plant called ARSENAL whre they make many rsussian weapons including saigas and AKs, but the one i have is made in Russia).

I have some questions...

How much does this weapon cost in USA ?

Here it costs at about 400$

What do you think about this gun ? (here are experienced people as i saw)

Thanks for your answers in advance, and nice to meet ya guys!

Approx. $260.00 (if I remember correctly?) in the last Shotgun News (Kiesslers Wholesale). Just because they have them listed doesn't mean they have them though.

Welcome Jujaro! You are lucky to be living so close to Arsenal Bulgaria. I have an SA-93 AK clone that was made there. Maybe some day you could take a tour or pick up some goodies for us Bulgarian made AK followers here in the states? Again, welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Mike

Thanks bigpond73!

Yeah, it's cool that the plant is near me, but here is another prob for me - things are too expensive for me (my country is in a kind of economical crisis, so no much money here ;(

For exmple the day before yesterday i was in the town where the Arsenal plant is located, i found one well supplyed shop, and there - russian optical sight 4x24 for saiga ans other , I really want to have one, but it costs at about 180$ (here you have to work 2 monts to get this money), so it is impossible to get one :(

Maybe i can go someday to the factory where they make AKs, but i'm not sure if i can buy and mail an item for you due to a law restrictions...I'm not quite sure about it.

I hear you on that jujaro, I wouldn't want to get in any trouble any more than you. I was thinking of taking of tour of Arsenal Bulgaria, seeing if they have a gift shop, and sell anything (t-shirts, shot glasses, etc.) that people here might want. Now if you can get your hands on an actual AK blank recevier ingot, then that would be way cool, lol! I know where I live, the Coors Brewery is just the next town over. I often get requests for little things from their shop, I go there all the time, each visit is worth 3 free beers, LOL.

Mike