Positive feedback for micah360

Just a note about packaging. A lesson it seems Micah has learned. You have to package things well when shipping. I know of a guy who says he won't use DHL again because a package arrived damaged. Same thing would have happened with all of them. UPS, FedEx, USPS. Doesn't matter. If you pack it and shake it and you hear something moving inside, you need to pack it better. People at these companies don't care about what's in your package. I work at a mail order nursery and we use shredded paper and styrofoam peanuts. And I've ordered alot from Tiger Direct. Box is always in bad shape but what's inside is always fine. They've learned too.

+1 for Micah! I got some of those same mags and they are AWESOME. Packaging and shipping time the same...as usual when dealing with him.

Thanks Micah!

Also +1 on what Racegal said. You need to plan on the mail monkeys playing basketball with your packages, no matter who it is or what it says on the box.

+4 or 5 for micah360 - always on the ball.

DHL sucks - had a big framed 24x30 pic of the kids sent to us from Olin Mills. Marked handle with care & fragile in big letters on the box. It arrived with a big 2" diameter hole punched right through the center of it!!! WTF?? You could see clean through it.

Sounds a lot like the box I received thru them. Luckily the bow survived, but the arrow rest was busted off in three pcs.

:chris:

Thankfully the package was sent by one of our honorable members and he more than made good on it for me. From what little experience I have and have now heard from other DHL users I will NEVER use them....EVER...

post-1293-1186018880_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1186018897_thumb.jpg

I'd use them if their rates were lower. I look into who has the lowest rate and go with them. We get less complaints from DHL than other carriers but that is more than likely due to the fact we use them less. We pretty much use them for overseas shipments. Again, I caution, pack s**t like you think apes will be jumping on it. Cause they will treat it that way.

• 3 weeks later...
I just received two beautiful Russian bakelite mags from him that bought for my sons. Needless to say both boys are very happy and I'm very jealous. They came well packaged and were shipped very quickly.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Thanks again Micah!