Been floodin here so I disappeared...

Sorry dudes but I got priorities. Been having the best whitewater of the last decade. I'll get back to blowing shit up later...

MexicanCreek8-1-07006Small.jpg

MexicanCreek8-1-07024Small.jpg

Ya gotta look real close but ya can just see a paddle in all the evil.

MexicanCreek8-1-07020Small.jpg

MexicanCreek8-1-07022Small.jpg

Once again, look real close and you'll see my paddle, to be truthful, my ass was handed to me on this one..

onion004.jpg

Me post beat down...

onion005.jpg

Hope ya'll are well. Water is still high here so I got shit to do, plus I am Best Boy on Friday Night Lights and we be filming season two, busy as a chihauha at a petting zoo. Just stopped by to say howdy. ya'll keep rockin it!

Edited by Crow

Those look like class 4 or 5 rapids, there, Crow. You must be loving it with the high water.

The most I ever did was a canoe down some class 3 rapids, and that was enough for me, thanks.

Damn crow, you definately out-did my Guadalupe tubin'. Where is that (I'm assuming the Colorado, where'd you put in) if you're still around!

The first 4 pics are a semi secret location and a rare occurrence, that kind of heavy water only happens every few years or so when a particular lake overflows its banks. The place is called Mexican Creek and it is near you, Shane, but on private and sensitive property. At least Class 4+, the first two drops could be solid Class 5.

The last two pics are of Teardrop Falls on Onion Creek up here in Austin.

Beautiful! I'm trying to take in all the creeks in western PA, and there are a lot of instances when the good water appears only briefly.

One lesson I learned - do the rapids at the beginning of the 17 mile trip, not the end. I ended up with inadequate strength to avoid capsizing. And that was on class 2. I need to get back into shape.

Edited by BattleRifleG3