Which Red Star Arms Trigger Fits a PG conversion?

Im assuming its the one that says 7.62 ak, but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

The SAR drops right in with no modification. The AK trigger needs a little polishing before it is ready to go.

I have used them in everything from my S12 to my .223.

Im assuming its the one that says 7.62 ak, but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

thanks, I called up the shop and they suggested the standard trigger. looks like either one will work.

They will both work. The FCG for the standard AK just has a little taller sear hook that needs to be polished down a little. The SAR drops in without any polishing. I have used both and they both work well. The AK trigger takes an extra 5 minutes of dremmel work but it beats cuting the extra notch out of the receiver (G2) and due to the adjustability it has a better feel. If you ever convert an S12 you won't have to grind on the hammer either.

The AK trigger takes an extra 5 minutes of dremmel work but it beats cuting the extra notch out of the receiver (G2)
Why does everyone think you have to cut the receiver? Grinding a little off the bottom of the trigger hook that has no corresponding receiver slot is an option, that if done correctly, gives you an overtravel stop.
The AK trigger takes an extra 5 minutes of dremmel work but it beats cuting the extra notch out of the receiver (G2)
Why does everyone think you have to cut the receiver? Grinding a little off the bottom of the trigger hook that has no corresponding receiver slot is an option, that if done correctly, gives you an overtravel stop.

I honestly never thought of trying that. I would like to see some before and after pics of yours. "If done correctly" is what I would be afraid of.

I honestly never thought of trying that. I would like to see some before and after pics of yours. "If done correctly" is what I would be afraid of.
At worst, you end up with a single hook trigger.

The more time you take fitting it, means the less overtravel. If you take a little much off, you'll just have some over travel. No Biggie.