Well, I'm selling her...

Either this weekend or through a couple of online postings I'll be getting rid of the prototype. I've logged all my notes on her, I know what to do better next time around, but I need the money for tools for the first five production guns.

Before she goes I'll post a few more pix though.

Anyone around here interested in one very modified, slightly off-kilter Saiga 12?

$275 base price plus $80 for the red dot sight, $50 for the furniture and lets just say $50 parts and labor for the trigger conversion and gas system modifications.

Thats, um, well, lets just say $400 to the first person interested. I'll leave her short if you're in a class III state and care to register her, or pin on a barrel extension if you're from a less enlightened part of the country.

I'd love to, but I need the funding first to buy the parts/guns to do the conversion. Thats the entire logic behind me selling the prototype. I also need a drill press, etc...to do the conversions PRETTY now too because as well as she works, she just innt beautiful and customers today want beautiful.

Right now I was just planning on pinning a 9" bbl to her. I'm away from the gunsmith shop now and dont have access to taps and dies. I could take it to a smith around here, but I dont know if any of them will work on an SBS....

If you're realy interested, hell, I need the money to get my operation started, I'll take a fall. $300, shipped to your FFL, with the pinned extension AND the original barrel bit that was removed.