they've been tellin' us that somethin's ganna go down for the last week or so.

before may 18th for a couple years it would just erupt, and blow ash everywhere - no body really took it serious, more of an inconvenience.

this was nothin' - they didn't even shut down the observatory, which is on the next ridge from the crater. but-- they predicted it which is better than in years past!

I was at that observatory about three years ago and still 20 years later for AS FAR AS the eye could see, trees were blown down like match sticks in all directions away from the blast zone, still pretty barren! I'm ganna go take a smoke and check it out - I should be able to see it from here!

here's the local news, seattle should be ravin' about it too they're the same distance away:

http://koin.com

I was at that observatory about three years ago and still 20 years later for AS FAR AS the eye could see, trees were blown down like match sticks in all directions away from the blast zone, still pretty barren! I'm ganna go take a smoke and check it out - I should be able to see it from here!

Ya sure those trees were that way because of the volcano and not Bvamp with his Saiga-12? :killer::lolol: