Saiga .223 -

What is a good price for a Saiga .223 with a 16" barrel?

I would say $50.00 is a good price. :smoke:

They seem to be going up like all of the others. I have seen them latley selling from $250.00 to $280.00 new and unconverted.

I paid 199 OTD or so on mine back in May (new, unconverted). Same shop has Saiga 12s for 500 (!) :P Oh well, guess they can't have too many deals. I need to go back and buy their remaining 7.62 saigas tho...

I paid $221 for mine today. Just wanting to see if thats in line

They seem to be going up like all of the others. I have seen them latley selling from $250.00 to $280.00 new and unconverted.

I paid 199 OTD or so on mine back in May (new, unconverted). Same shop has Saiga 12s for 500 (!) :P Oh well, guess they can't have too many deals. I need to go back and buy their remaining 7.62 saigas tho...

That is cheaper than the distributor's cost or close to it anyway. I would get whatever they had left.

Edited by madmilo

My dealer has had it for 6 months and just wanted to move it, so I snatched it. Now I have to make some mods on it.

Ya, thats $4.00 cheaper than I can buy them from a distributer.

That is cheaper than the distributor's cost or close to it anyway. I would get whatever they had left.

Already bought them. The .223 I got was 199 OTD as well as the 2 7.62s I just picked up yesterday (NIB)... However I will not buy the Saiga 12 from them, just can't justify 500 for a (used!) one. This shops pricing is really odd, but I'm not complaining too much right now.