Hello

Interesting article.....

You old white people..

The writing is on the wall folks! If we are not careful America will go the way of Rome.

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over. Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets:

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . We are here to stay" Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council.

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico:

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . I love it. I love it." Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

"Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California." Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party,

"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back." Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor,

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave." Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton

"We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California." Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General ,

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . " Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. And Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. Flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. Team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash&nb sp; were thrown at the U.S. Players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. Team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts?

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon,Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S In spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breath free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?: Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out.

post-3965-1186586426_thumb.jpg

It's the Fourth Epoch War fought by non-state combatants winning by changing the ideas and policies of it's enemy.

And the language.

BTW, what is spoken down here in South Texas isn't "Spanish", either. A Spaniard couldn't figure out what these messkins are talkin' bout...They speak Mexican, not to be confused with.....

Which is one reason I put "American" rather than "English". Another reason is that if you want to "be" American, you will learn to "talk" American. 'Cause in their minds, we will all learn Mexican. Not Spanish, but Mexican!

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I couldn't even watch all of that last video. Makes my blood boil. I've said for some time that we are passively being taken over. Not a shot will be fired but we'll lose this country just the same. Unless we vote these assholes out of office that are just looking for new voters that don't even belong here. You vote MY voice first. Burr and Dole have a pretty decent record but Price has GOT to go.

It's the Fourth Epoch War fought by non-state combatants winning by changing the ideas and policies of it's enemy.

BTW, what is spoken down here in South Texas isn't "Spanish", either. A Spaniard couldn't figure out what these messkins are talkin' bout...They speak Mexican, not to be confused with.....

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

To expand on this, as an outsider living in it, I've noticed "Texicans" (Mexicans in Texas) speak "Tex-mex" which cannot be understood by most mexicans who migrate to the Northwest (WA, OR, ID).

Not trying to dog on your State's mexicans Guido, just an observation.

edit:

Just checked it on snopes (Sorry, anything that has a "chain mail" caveat at the end gets fact checked on snopes) http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/hispanic.asp

Insteresting that the majority of the info was compiled 17 years ago, and has recirculated. Also "You old white people......." was only half of the quote.

Edited by shaneman153a

You folks need to pay attention to what is happening in places like Cobb County, GA and others where local law enforcement, after receiving special training, IS finally allowed to enforce Immigration Laws!

The illegals are leaving! There is no reason that this program, now in a pilot stage can not come to your area and become the law of the land. Call your Sheriff local and state police and ask them WHY they are not participating?

We can run these illegal invaders back to their own lands.

You folks need to pay attention to what is happening in places like Cobb County, GA and others where local law enforcement, after receiving special training, IS finally allowed to enforce Immigration Laws!

The illegals are leaving! There is no reason that this program, now in a pilot stage can not come to your area and become the law of the land. Call your Sheriff local and state police and ask them WHY they are not participating?

We can run these illegal invaders back to their own lands.

Just quit employing them.

Enact/enforce laws restricting real estate sales to legal citizens.

Restrict banks from allowing bank accounts without legitimate, US issued ID indicating that they are here legally.

Enforce laws that clearly state that you can not operate a motor vehicle without a license and insurance.

Heavily tax money sent out-of-country above a certain amount or frequency.

Stop providing free education (which they typically drop-out from anyway...) and on-demand free health care and other social services. Maybe they won't be quite so "cavalier" about having babies if they, like us, are required to bear the financial burden of it.

Declare any crimigrant caught with a firearm or other "WMD" a "terrorist" and deal with them according to those terms.

Cut your own grass, clean your own pool.

Just a few thoughts.....

guido2 in Houston

Big money LOVES illegals. They work for less, and deflate our wages. Immigration laws don't get enforced and never will as long as our politicians are funded by the corporations and not the people.

"American" isn't a language.

Tee-Hee!

BAHAWAWAWA. I saw that sticker and my jaw dropped. There is no way in hell that I want anything to do with a person that can't even name the language that we speak. Go and get one of them edumications and come back after you do. We'll talk then.

Tee-Hee!

BAHAWAWAWA. I saw that sticker and my jaw dropped. There is no way in hell that I want anything to do with a person that can't even name the language that we speak. Go and get one of them edumications and come back after you do. We'll talk then.

Hello

Neither is "Mexican". But it's what you're going to be speaking soon, if we continue to do nothing.

If you ask a Brit what language we speak, it's not likely that they will agree we speak "English".

And the idea is not to pit two languages against one another in an idealogical battle ("English" vs. "Spanish") which essentially amounts to the fundamental question "which is right?"

Spanish was spoken here in Texas before "english" was, and possibly for a longer period of time than "english" has.

This is not a "philosophical" issue, it is a "territorial" issue.

The point is that if you come to America you will speak OUR language, the American language. End of debate.

You have difficulty with that concept? You want to get into some kind of multi-syllabical linguistic discussion war as to who knows the English language the best?

You want to come off as a shallow-minded idiot who has trouble with individualistic thinking? Not to mention a "typical sheepish mentality" that it is better to do nothing and offer bland, pointless criticisms from the sidelines, abd hope you get some sort of support from other, like-minded individuals? Your chances are good, because there is no doubt, you are a vast majority in this Country.

Ha! You just did!

Fuck you, moron.

Oops, almost forgot....

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2

Tee-Hee!

Hello

Neither is "Mexican". But it's what you're going to be speaking soon, if we continue to do nothing.

If you ask a Brit what language we speak, it's not likely that they will agree we speak "English".

And the idea is not to pit two languages against one another in an idealogical battle ("English" vs. "Spanish") which essentially amounts to the fundamental question "which is right?"

Spanish was spoken here in Texas before "english" was, and possibly for a longer period of time than "english" has.

This is not a "philosophical" issue, it is a "territorial" issue.

The point is that if you come to America you will speak OUR language, the American language. End of debate.

You have difficulty with that concept? You want to get into some kind of multi-syllabical linguistic discussion war as to who knows the English language the best?

You want to come off as a shallow-minded idiot who has trouble with individualistic thinking? Not to mention a "typical sheepish mentality" that it is better to do nothing and offer bland, pointless criticisms from the sidelines, abd hope you get some sort of support from other, like-minded individuals? Your chances are good, because there is no doubt, you are a vast majority in this Country.

Ha! You just did!

Fuck you, moron.

Oops, almost forgot....

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

Note to self. Always post respectfully when saying fuck you to someone! :lolol:

MrTuffPaws is actually a liberal sniper from the sidelines, a heckler to those attempting something worthwhile, a pustulent boil on the ass of patriotic american humanity, a creepy liberal who would gleefully watch as our country is destroyed by his own ilk and their self-satisfied pompous pseudo-intellegencia voting ever greater power to themselves and robbing all Americans of their country, money, self-direction and freedom. So MrTuffPaws I proudly say FUCK YOU! You and your shithole ideaology are in the wrong place, you are not welcome here.

To the remainder of the board, I apologize in advance for my outburst but this guy and his ilk can no longer be ignored. They must be hauled off to the dump like so much garbage if we are to survive as a country.

Edited by 1911
MrTuffPaws is acutally a liberal sniper from the sidelines, a heckler to those attempting something worthwhile, a pustulent boil on the ass of patriotic american humanity, a creepy liberal who would gleefully watch as our country is destroyed by his own ilk and their self-satisfied pompous pseudo-intellegencia voting ever greater power to themselves and robbing all Americans of their country, money, self-direction and freedom. So MrTuffPaws I proudly say FUCK YOU! You and your shithole ideaology are in the wrong place, you are not welcome here.

To the remainder of the board, I apologize in advance for my outburst but this guy and his ilk can no longer be ignored. They must be hauled off to the dump like so much garbage if we are to survive as a country.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. That's how I feel too. :smoke:

Edited to remove 'kinda' from how I feel. +1 dude.

Edited by Racegal20

Shaneman's note to self - Always remember that Guido is a respected member here. I don't know much about him except that if he clicks "add reply", he does it for a reason, and has some valuable input.

Guido - I'm falling into the trap of posting stupid shit just to post stupid shit. My intent is never to stir the pot, maybe just to get a laugh. I know you didn't write that "gut check" to me, but as a casual observer, I got the message.

Shaneman's note to self - Always remember that Guido is a respected member here. I don't know much about him except that if he clicks "add reply", he does it for a reason, and has some valuable input.

Guido - I'm falling into the trap of posting stupid shit just to post stupid shit. My intent is never to stir the pot, maybe just to get a laugh. I know you didn't write that "gut check" to me, but as a casual observer, I got the message.

Hello, Shaneman

I greatly admire the bump, Sir.

I have attempted, as I get older, to broaden my acceptance factor of others. I try to respect the idealogical and conceptual thoughts of others as a valuable resource. I firmly believe that truth lies not in my opinion, nor in your opinion, but somewhere in between, and the only way to define that is by the sharing of ideas. I try to respect others ideas.

However, people who have no ideas, and seem to exist just to trivialize and minimize others thoughts and goals, obviously have absolutely none of their own.

In my personal opinion, if you are incapable of individual thought, then you are no different than cattle.

Yer' wastin' air.

I reckon that is what pissed me off about Mr. Paws......(Sounds like a geriatric lady's cat....)

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

MrTuffPaws is actually a liberal sniper from the sidelines, a heckler to those attempting something worthwhile, a pustulent boil on the ass of patriotic american humanity, a creepy liberal who would gleefully watch as our country is destroyed by his own ilk and their self-satisfied pompous pseudo-intellegencia voting ever greater power to themselves and robbing all Americans of their country, money, self-direction and freedom. So MrTuffPaws I proudly say FUCK YOU! You and your shithole ideaology are in the wrong place, you are not welcome here.

+1 :super::super::super:

Guido2 in Houston

No apologies required, 1911.................. You hit this nail on the head. 'Paws has been very quiet since SuA was dumped for the same crap he spews.........

I also vote "FUCK YOU" to TuffPaws, and thank 1911 for the astute summation.

Hmm, I notice from Mr. Paw's profile that he is from California.

Wonder how the real estate market is going to react to wholesale "white and black flight" from California, because the entire place has become brown?

Wonder what all those crimigrants are gonna do, since the business will leave with the Americans? Cut each others' yards? Sell each other tacos? Barter tacos for yard work, 'cause there's no money?

Man, it could become a whole lot like Mexico......

Unfortunately, the same could happen here in Texas. One huge difference is that for the most part Texan's have something in the sack. Unlike the pussies in California.

(Just kidding...I grew up there and have many friends there still)

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Not trying to dog on your State's mexicans Guido, just an observation."

Ha! Good one, Shaneman!

Shucks, you can take liberties doggin' Texas Mexicans all you care to. Won't offend me in the least. Most of 'em are just passin' through, though...We're kind of at saturation, and have been for years.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston (Home of "Non-o-lingual Mexicans" They speak a language nobody can interpret!)

If you guys want to see my "epic troll battle", search for a (banned) member named notreason4. The guy would come here everyday and make snide remarks at people in the gun forums, which used to BE the "tech section". Everytime he'd post something, being a 2x vet, I would call him on it. I wasted a whole lot of energy and time trying to zing him and then check 5 minutes later to see what he wrote. I got deployed, he disappeared (I don't even know if he owned a Saiga) and I came back having learned 2 things:

1. Don't feed the trolls

2. If you have a problem with a member, there's a "pm" button.

Ever since then, I can't even keep up with who the trolls are because I IGNORE THEM AND THEY GO AWAY.

I don't know if this guy is a troll, but if he is, and wants to stick around, he's looking for some valuable info as we speak to post to change the subject and prove that he's here for a reason. As soon as everyone agrees that he's not rocking the boat, he'll be back at it. If the mods see that he's a troll, get rid of him. It's not my job to have a battle of wits with some douchebag that does CTRL+C = CTRL+V with every fanatical bit of info he reads from moveon.org in the WRONG PLACE to get a rise out of people.

For those of you not computer savvy, CTRL+C = CTRL+V is how to copy and paste.

One more thing to ponder - we didn't always have the tech section, and the guest book used to have a zero post count. The gun forums were where you got tech info, the "funny" section was where you get a laugh, and the pm button was to meet a friend. There was no "troll" forum. The mods set up a fight club for stupid shit like this, and it's being used to.......fuck I don't know what it's being used for. I go to the general forum out of habit because I'm not converting a saiga, but still love about 5 of the members here. I've fallen into the trap again. IMHO, quick fix -

The more people that sign up, the more you have to shitcan if you want this place to be what it was. No one used to get banned and we liked it that way because there were very few trolls.

If members want to do there part, don't pm the mods bitching about someone rocking the boat, just don't reply

don't feed the trolls

ps- If I've been bothering a troll for a long time, come troll, make a smartass comment to this post. I'll be out of your way forever so you can ruin this fucking forum. I have the email addresses of everyone I still want to talk to.

. The mods set up a fight club for stupid shit like this, and it's being used to.......fuck I don't know what it's being used for.

WHAT??? I don't get it? :haha: J/K!

It IS there for fighting, However, I know fights DO break out from time to time, and FIGHT CLUB IS the correct place to work them out.

I am grateful that most people are good natured and just use it to screw around and poke fun at one another.

I would just hate to see the fight club be the ONLY place where people actually get along,

It does seem to have the reverse physiological effect for what ever reason.