WTB/Factory Saiga 12C

Looking to buy a Factory Saiga 12C.

PM or Email me if you have one for sale or a lead on one.

Thanks!

what you want is a converted s-12

or get one and convert it yourself

You're right.

I just bought a Saiga from Gilbert's today and I'm going to send it to Red Jacket for the conversion as soon as I buy my other parts,FCG,Russian AK100 Series SF Stock w/hardware,flash hider and PG w/hardware.FCG and aftermarket mag will be 6 compliance parts.I should be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

You're right.

I just bought a Saiga from Gilbert's today and I'm going to send it to Red Jacket for the conversion as soon as I buy my other parts,FCG,Russian AK100 Series SF Stock w/hardware,flash hider and PG w/hardware.FCG and aftermarket mag will be 6 compliance parts.I should be good to go.

Let me know if you want a factory S-12c. If you are looking for a shooter, it is more economical to mimic the S-12c, the factory units were rare and command a couple hundred dollar premium over a conversion.

Thanks!

You're right.

Let me know if you want a factory S-12c. If you are looking for a shooter, it is more economical to mimic the S-12c, the factory units were rare and command a couple hundred dollar premium over a conversion.

I'm always looking for 12c's. If you've got one for sale, please PM me with details.

Thanks!

You're right.

Since this is my post,I'd like first dibs at buying your 12C.IM sent for info and details,

• 1 month later...

:unsure: O.K., I'll be the first one...

(can't believe no one jumped on this)

$400 - Deal?

j/k

I've seen them sell for $1000 to $1400

Depends on how hungry the buyer is.

That's for an original (For LEO Only marked) one.

I've seen them sell for $1000 to $1400

Depends on how hungry the buyer is.

That's for an original (For LEO Only marked) one.

$1300 for mine.

It was/is in 95% + condition,LEO marked and included 2 LEO marked 8 rd. mags.Also included a 5 rd. mag too.

I'm happy about the deal.No 'buyer's remorse' here.