ive been reading up on team saiga and i think that a saiga team is totally awsome. i watched a few combat shotgun matches on youtube but id actually love to go and cheer our team on....or burn off some shells myself. do yall got a website? i saw the cafepress site and im getting a shirt and a bumpersticker but id love like a site or something. this is so cool!

post-5322-1186625749_thumb.jpg

Well, I kinda thought this was the Team Saiga un-official website. John, Kenneth, your thoughts? Oh, nice t-shirt dude!

Thats what I thought as well. However, I think it would be cool for a bunch of us to take on the front sight challenge or something.

Well, I kinda thought this was the Team Saiga un-official website. John, Kenneth, your thoughts? Oh, nice t-shirt dude!

Thats what I thought as well. However, I think it would be cool for a bunch of us to take on the front sight challenge or something.

Roger that!! I usually make at least one "major" match out of state such as USPSA Area 6 3-Gun or last year the Kentucky 3-gun and I plan to do more next year after I retire from the Navy Reserve. It would be major cool if we can have several forum members show up and place in a national match. There used to be a major tactical shotgun match in Alabama or Mississippi that I wanted to attend, but I believe it was cancelled after the hurricane tore that area up and it has yet to be restarted.

It would be great to show up at a high large event in force, maybe we should do the West Point or Fort Benning match? Juggernaught please post a link to the Front sight match. Ron we can car pool, I got a great big truck and I can get a camper from MWR.

Jugg,

Sounds good, we need to come up with a match we can all plan on, way in advace maybe one on the east coast and one on the west coast. It would be cool to have supportes in the crowd. I need to get back to work.

Jugg,

Sounds good, we need to come up with a match we can all plan on, way in advace maybe one on the east coast and one on the west coast. It would be cool to have supportes in the crowd. I need to get back to work.

I missed the MGM Ironman this year, but my team went (the Montana guys!!) and said there were several Saigas there. A couple of FMBG guys shot Saigas, and they shot with the Montanans. I've heard great things about those guys, hopefully they'll be back with us next year.

I'll bet there are more Saigas next year.

The MGM has to be one of the premier 3 gun matches in the country (note my disclaimer), depending on where you place value. It is a fantastic 3 gun match for Saiga owners as there tend to be some stages with Shotgun round counts in the 20-40 round range. If the Saigas run with no malfunctions...imagine the benefit to a Saiga owner in a stage like that!

Plus this year's MGM featured a zip line...the guys are still raving about it!!

MGM ironman zipline video