Lots of Saigas at gunshow in Savannah

+1 at the Raleigh, NC show. We saw 4 or 5 vendors with the whole selection, including at least half a dozen IZ-109's. One vendor,

Village Pawn, was even selling the S-12s with an AGP mag included. They were pretty high though at $525 for the package. Also saw some for$430 NIB.

Me and Racegal met another forum member out there with his girl, also a shooter, MCASgt New River. He was carrying that two tone duracoated S-12 conversion he got from Stingray and getting lots of envious looks, just as we were by carrying around my S-12s and my Russian Red x39. Got stopped by a lot of people and more than a few of them wanted to know where I found that sweet Izzy bakelite mag. :devil: Thanks Micah! And happy B day BTW! I talked to at least 20 people about Saigas and how they can be improved by a conversion and handed out our website address to most of them. Maybe we will soon see some new Saigaholics cropping up around here.

Got stopped by a lot of people and more than a few of them wanted to know where I found that sweet Izzy bakelite mag. :devil: Thanks Micah! And happy B day BTW!

thanks Cobra!

Hope you guys enjoy those mags, I sold them all and didn't keep a one! Kinda kicking myself for that now...

+1 at the Raleigh, NC show. We saw 4 or 5 vendors with the whole selection, including at least half a dozen IZ-109's. One vendor,

Village Pawn, was even selling the S-12s with an AGP mag included. They were pretty high though at $525 for the package. Also saw some for$430 NIB.

Me and Racegal met another forum member out there with his girl, also a shooter, MCASgt New River. He was carrying that two tone duracoated S-12 conversion he got from Stingray and getting lots of envious looks, just as we were by carrying around my S-12s and my Russian Red x39. Got stopped by a lot of people and more than a few of them wanted to know where I found that sweet Izzy bakelite mag. :devil: Thanks Micah! And happy B day BTW! I talked to at least 20 people about Saigas and how they can be improved by a conversion and handed out our website address to most of them. Maybe we will soon see some new Saigaholics cropping up around here.

+1 for the Raleigh Gun Show!!

Yeah Cobra is totally correct on the envious looks and TONS of questions. I probably spent aboput and 1.5 total hours explaining that no its not an AK-47...so finally I popped in the 10rd mag, found a sling and carried it cross body muzzle down and OMG about a dozen people flocked over saying "OH, is that the new Saiga, where did you get it and how much?" Yes we had fun at the show and Cobra has some sweet convertions on hand. Oh, I almost forgot EVERYONE loved the Shark Brake.........thanks Tony!

My new quotee............"Saiga, the new breed of Homeland Security."

I went to Bill Goodman show today. I was expecting to see a bunch of saigas but didn't. It saw at the tables only one converted .410 and one unconverted .223. I saw a guy with a converted .223 walking (a member here but forget his name). I didn't see a single 12, .308, 20, 7.62. I am hoping they was all bought yesterday. I was very suprised. I took one of my converted 12's with a drum. As you can imagine, I had people asking A LOT of questions also....