08-15 7:00PM Eastern, MD Arms starts accepting orders!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there something going on with the charging the first half? My account on your website says pending but my bank account hasn't been charged.

I am having my system updated before I charge cc's. Right now I don't have deposit received as an option for an order status. I am having a programmer add the option for me. It might be a week or so before I'm able to charge your card. I hope that doesn't cause you any problems. I didn't want to charge people without being able to show the status change.

Is there something going on with the charging the first half? My account on your website says pending but my bank account hasn't been charged.

I am having my system updated before I charge cc's. Right now I don't have deposit received as an option for an order status. I am having a programmer add the option for me. It might be a week or so before I'm able to charge your card. I hope that doesn't cause you any problems. I didn't want to charge people without being able to show the status change.

just worried that something went wrong and I wasn't going to get my drum.

• 2 weeks later...