This morning at 7:02 am i became a father....and my life will never be the same. For anyone without children, it is the most amazing feeling you can imagine.......for those of you with kids....i think you know what i mean.

from the second i saw my daughter pop out, and i cut that cord....nothing else matters.....i'd die for that kid without so much as a thought.

baby and mom are doing great.....easy labor and delivery.

will post a pic soon....need to get them hosted first

Congratulations

Hey things just get better, wait until she is 15, boyfriends, collage, and hey why not grand kids.

But on and all, the miracle of birth is one of the best things on life you can experience

have see born all my boys, hey how many hour of labor and do she curse you?

and how many pounds the baby, lucky your wife the first one was a girl

the boys usually come big and really put a toll on the moms at first birth.

Edited by vjor

Ranger,

ou have now embarked upon a wild roller coaster ride that will have many twists, turns, loops, drops and ascents. Hang on coz you're gonna love the journey! Congratulations and good luck to you and your family. Make sure to post pics...maybe even start a new thread? Anyway, best wishes to Mrs. Ranger and Baby Rangerette. :blues:

nyclu3

Ranger,

ou have now embarked upon a wild roller coaster ride that will have many twists, turns, loops, drops and ascents. Hang on coz you're gonna love the journey! Congratulations and good luck to you and your family. Make sure to post pics...maybe even start a new thread? Anyway, best wishes to Mrs. Ranger and Baby Rangerette. :blues:

nyclu3

That was the pink one from the old power ranger shows right?

looks around listening to crickets and alot of people staring at him

right...Congrats and the best to you and yours

Ranger,

nyclu3

That was the pink one from the old power ranger shows right?

looks around listening to crickets and alot of people staring at him

right...Congrats and the best to you and yours

sad to say but...

blossom, bubles, buttercup...

i got kids

As a father and grandfather, all I can say is congratulations, holding your child for the first time is a never to forget occasion. Holding your twin granddaughters and a grandson - is even better if you can believe that. May God bless you and your family, and my you continue to experience lifes greatest moments.

Joe

Congrats, Ranger!

I became a Father April 17, 2004, so as a somewhat new Dad, I totally understand.

The cord cutting was pretty interesting, as it felt very much like fleshy rope; even cut like it. I know that there are those of you out there that will say 'Duh' to that, but it still amazes me.

The moment that it was over for me was when my little girl looked at me the first time. All apprehension that I had felt about being a young Father(23) melted away in an instant. I will never forget that as long as I will live, and I hope all the best for you and your wonderful new family.

Still waiting on a pic. Hope Mom and baby are doing well. Your life, as you've known it, is over. But this one is much, much better, IMHO. I've given birth to three boys. I'd do anything in the world for them.

did you cry?

like a baby.....i couldn't stop......i thought i knew tears of joy before, but i was so wrong...

every day, i get up with the intention of making it through the day without crying while thinking about her......

i usually make it to mid morning, tear up.... and think....maybe tomorrow......

I remember the feeling. I was there to see my children borne. I have known them all their lives. They are my best blessing, but if I knew how much fun grendchildren are= I would have had them first!