Okay how about these...butt stock and gas block sight???

So will these work on our Saiga's? Sure seems like you can adress several items all at one time. If nothing else, I am thinking about grabbing one to put on WASR 5.45x39 to address it's canted site's.

http://akpartskits.com/store/product_info....8c516b89966622e

AK-A-72.jpg

Or this Butt stock...not bad for a US made stock for $20 if it will fit. Best part is I am not forced into buying the pistol grip that I don't want.

AK-A-35.jpg

Edited by TOU

Most likely the sight blocks just going to allow you to use an AK 74 style brake as a dirrect fit and prohibit most everything else....not that it's a bad thing, the 74 brake is probably my favorite. The other thing is that the sight block looks virgin in the picture

(no pin holes drilled). Once again, not the end of the world, but a bit harder than fixing a canted sight. Just food for thought....Chris Buttler will sell you an adaptor that has a 1/2" untapped center hole so you can tap it yourself to match the Century thread job. I can't say on the 5.45's, but the 7.62 WASR's were sporting bastard 1/2"-20 threads at one time.

• 4 weeks later...

Think that is Vulcan / Hesse's Web site. Read up on them a bit. I have read a lot of bad stuff about they're weapons. Don't know what quality this particular stuff is.

I believe they had some airsoft AR15 accessories on there. ie.. front rear sites, lites, forward P grips.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple like that. Not too bad really but they only come in the shorter "Warsaw Pact" length, no Nato. They are very light too. Could use filling with foam or something to take away the hollow feel. Tapco now has one very similar.

So will these work on our Saiga's? Sure seems like you can adress several items all at one time. If nothing else, I am thinking about grabbing one to put on WASR 5.45x39 to address it's canted site's.

AK-A-72.jpg

Or this Butt stock...not bad for a US made stock for $20 if it will fit. Best part is I am not forced into buying the pistol grip that I don't want.

AK-A-35.jpg

Pass on the buttstock, Years ago i made the mistake of buying a 5.45x39 ak from joeken ripoff firearms. It was a Hesse and the absolute worst put together peice of junk i ever saw. Slam fired EVERY time. It had this furniture on it. It is very cheap PLASTIC, not polymer like the K-VAR stocks. Airsoft quality. Not really even worth $20. You will be disappointed.

• 3 months later...

I know this post is as old as the hills, but do NOT dare buy that stock! I bought that stockset from a fellow without being aware of what it was. I'll say this, its the lightest stock ive ever seen. It scratches easy, has no texture to it and reminds me of the original m16 bakelite furniture. Ill knock it up against a tree one day and shatter it. The lower forend is pretty reasonable. Take your money to tapco or kvar.

Back to the original topic, my saiga 308 came without a fsb- removed by the previous owner. Any ideas what fsb's out there will fit it?