08-15 7:00PM Eastern, MD Arms starts accepting orders!

I just wanted to post this here also so saiga-12 fans are more likely to see the annoncement. To give those that don't check the business section a better chance of spotting it.

Everything is set up to start excepting orders for our first run production. Start time is Wednesday, 08-15 at 7:00PM Eastern Time at www.mdarms.com. Please take this time to register your account with us and read all the information on the site. First run orders will require a 50% deposit. I had the restriction on hotmail and gmail addresses removed.

I just wanted to post this here also so saiga-12 fans are more likely to see the annoncement. To give those that don't check the business section a better chance of spotting it.

Everything is set up to start excepting orders for our first run production. Start time is Wednesday, 08-15 at 7:00PM Eastern Time at www.mdarms.com. Please take this time to register your account with us and read all the information on the site. First run orders will require a 50% deposit. I had the restriction on hotmail and gmail addresses removed.

I have a few questions still about the drum. I left a voice mail message for you including my contact info.

Semper Fi!

Edited by MCASgt New River

I have a few questions still about the drum. I left a voice mail message for you including my contact info.

Semper Fi!

I will call you from the road in about an hr.

w00t!!! got my order in! i was so afraid they'd all be gone i didn't even wait for the spring section to get up and just went ahead and ordered my drums solo! :lol:

any way i can tack that onto my original order? :D

Send me your order number and what you want and I will edit your order for you.

Thanks everyone for ordering!

Mike,

Since you are offering the spare spring for the drum, can you give me an idea how long you expect the spring to last if I only load the drum when I shoot and only shoot aroung 100 rounds a month?

Thanks

It will probably last a lifetime!

Dang, those are fancy. Could I possibly send you a money order for one?

At this time all orders need to go through the site, just to keep things orginized. But on the order form you have the option to choose "mail-in" as your form of payment, with either a money order or certified check.

Sometime between October and January. From the 'Terms' section on their web site:

"MD Arms, Ltd expects the shipment of the first production run to be around October 15, 2007. We anticipate that the latest ship date could be around December 01, 2007. This is a comparison of if production goes smoothly with no set backs vs. unforeseen production delays out of our control. At no time before January 01, 2008 can the purchaser cancel an order due to items not being shipped. Again, MD Arms expects shipment long before January 01, 2008. But if something comes up and the mold needs to be tweaked or something, we will not rush this product to market to ship a couple weeks earlier. By placing an order you are aware of, agree to and understand completely that there might be slight shipping delays with the time projected above."

Sometime between October and January. From the 'Terms' section on their web site:

"MD Arms, Ltd expects the shipment of the first production run to be around October 15, 2007. We anticipate that the latest ship date could be around December 01, 2007. This is a comparison of if production goes smoothly with no set backs vs. unforeseen production delays out of our control. At no time before January 01, 2008 can the purchaser cancel an order due to items not being shipped. Again, MD Arms expects shipment long before January 01, 2008. But if something comes up and the mold needs to be tweaked or something, we will not rush this product to market to ship a couple weeks earlier. By placing an order you are aware of, agree to and understand completely that there might be slight shipping delays with the time projected above."

I expect shipment long before January, I just needed to cover my ass. If something needs adjusted or if a supplier doesn't come through for some reason, the last thing I need to be worried about at that time is cancelling orders. I know the very most of you will be alright with and understand delays though. I said January because I figured with that kind of dead line I could work comfortably and still make it even if the mold shop blew up or something!! You should get these well before Christmas!!! :super::super:

The following was in an order response from your site:

"As soon as payment has been received and verified, your Order Status will be updated to 'Deposit Received'. You can track your Order Status by

logging on to your 'Account'."

I paid by CC, is the deposit not being charged to my CC? My order shows as "pending".

The following was in an order response from your site:

"As soon as payment has been received and verified, your Order Status will be updated to 'Deposit Received'. You can track your Order Status by

logging on to your 'Account'."

I paid by CC, is the deposit not being charged to my CC? My order shows as "pending".

The payment isn't set up for automatic charge. I have to manually verify each order. I did this so I can look at each order to make sure someone doesn't order 500 of them or something crazy. I just want as many people as possible to get in on the special price. Also, I won't be charging anyones order yet. I need to add the "deposit received" as an order status, right now it doesn't exist in the system. There was more to it than me and my web guy thought and the programmer is out of town right now. But don't worry, pending means your in there. Thanks for your orders everyone.

How do I put down a deposit?

I wanted to put down money for 2 drums but my wife decided to get a new living room set with out telling me. So I will have to do half now and half later.

I wanted to put down money for 2 drums but my wife decided to get a new living room set with out telling me. So I will have to do half now and half later.

You'll just have to buy some toys without tell her then, huh :lolol: ! If you place an order through the site you will only be charged half the total bill right now as a deposit. The remaining balance won't be due until they start shipping.

Mike, if possible please charge me the full amount now, as I will most likely be laid off by the time the ship date comes around and $80 coming out of my account will likely make me wig out. Thanks Ryan Melos

pm sent

You'll just have to buy some toys without tell her then, huh :lolol: ! If you place an order through the site you will only be charged half the total bill right now as a deposit. The remaining balance won't be due until they start shipping.

I think my wife got jelous, all kind of boxes were just showing up at the house with out warning and they all had car/truck parts or gun part in them. I have been like a kid in a candy store on ebay, Midwayusa.com and summitracing.com the last few months. I all most don't want to stop the extra cash flow but I guess I have to go home and enjoy my toys at some point.

Hey Mike will you send us an email or PM before the final charge?