New MD-20 Drum Pics and Videos!!! Check them out!&#33

The members are circling........

If I were you I'd cut my losses, give up your drum to someone that is more patient and knowledgeable than yourself.

Trust me, it will save you a whole lot of the grief that is fixing to come your way...........................................

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh..................... Seems like there's one of these guys pops up about once a week..........

IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO WAIT, AND FEEL THE NEED TO BITCH, PISS, AND MOAN........BEST JUST STEP OUT OF THE WAITING LINE........

Like Will said, approaching it like you're doing likely won't work out well for you........................... There's a bunch of relentless MF'ers on here, and the blood's in the water at this point...................

Edited by Jeaux E
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont you read all of Mikes posts and see all of the pictures and posts of other people working with the prototypes?He doesnt have to answer every email just to hold peoples hands DOES HE? He would be chained to the computer! What part of its coming soon dont you understand? This is a no brainer. Dont you also see that mike is a stand up guy? My god if all of the beta testing pictures dont prove its coming nothing will.

All I had to do is deal with mike once to know he will come through! Do you want a good quality product or a piece of crap that is rushed out for cash? I would rather wait as long as it takes for the quality! I promise it will be worth the wait.

Let me ask you all this. Have you ever had to wait this long for any other product that you already paid for?????

Mike seems like a nice guy, but the reality is, I don't know him. If he has production problems, family emergency, whatever and doesn't produce, we are all ass out. So excuse my concern. Guess next time I order from any of the million places I order from and they charge my card and it doesn't come I should just "chill" instead of inquiring..... :rolleyes:

The other issue is Mike has not responded to any of my emails and hasn't responded here.

I am willing to risk my money on him and a new product, but for something close to $200 dollars I don't believe some simple communication is out of the question.

I understand your concern. Seems here people jump down most anyones throat who questions something. I must have misread somewhere. I thought I'd be billed the second half when they were pretty much ready to ship. You have to look at this business practice a little different, as you're part customer, part small profit investor. This "If you don't like it get the fuck out" attitude is lame.

This is copyed directly from the md arms web site under "TERMS"

""

Ordering:

For our first production run, MD Arms will require a 50% deposit of the total invoice amount at the time of placing your order. The remaining balance will be charged right before shipping.

""

After reading that i could see how some people that may not read this forum could be confused as to why they were charged the second half and their drum didnt show up. If you just went to the md arms website and ordered drums and payed the 50% and read the terms you would just be waiting for the second charge and you would expect your drums soon. instead some people probably saw the second charge then 2 months went by and still no drums. Any ways, i am content on waiting for a good product and all, but i can see what there have been a couple people pissed/confused as to why they dont have their drums in a timely manor after the second charge was made when it says in the terms that the second charge would be charged "right befor they were shipped". Once again, i am only posting this for info only and i am not giving up my place in line. I AM NOT COMPLAINING. just stating what the terms say and how i think some people have interpreted them. Thanks mike for the hard work and i look forward to recieving thje good product once they are fully completed.

CJG

I understand your concern. Seems here people jump down most anyones throat who questions something. I must have misread somewhere. I thought I'd be billed the second half when they were pretty much ready to ship. You have to look at this business practice a little different, as you're part customer, part small profit investor. This "If you don't like it get the fuck out" attitude is lame.

That's not the problem at all.

For most of us here, it is a problem of people making either their very first post, or first post in a long time, a flame on MD Arms business practices or a complaint about the drum WITHOUT bothering to read the vast amount of information that has been posted in these forums on the subject first!

Damn that was a long sentence.......

Everything has been explained in excruciating detail.

All a person has to do is READ and virtually all of their questions will be answered.

Edited by Will

That's not the problem at all.

For most of us here, it is a problem of people making either their very first post, or first post in a long time, a flame on MD Arms business practices or a complaint about the drum WITHOUT bothering to read the vast amount of information that has been posted in these forums on the subject first!

Damn that was a long sentence.......

Everything has been explained in excruciating detail.

All a person has to do is READ and virtually all of their questions will be answered.

The problem is right in your reply. There IS a vast amount of information and there doesn't need to be. The info thread is currently at 576 replys, and "Please read post # 430 in this thread for most resent update. Thanks!" WOW!

Either way a lesson is to be learned here. I think a locked sticky for Mike should be used in the future. There is no need for us to reply on a production status thread. Just a single post with a dated status, whats going on, etc. for those guys who are worried why nothing has shown up after they were auto deducted the 2nd payment quite a while back. That 2nd payment should have been done when the product was in hand, regardless when they are actually molded. Personally, I don't care. I've paid in full, I don't mind waiting for mine, and I'm looking forward to using it. It's just a bit overwhelming all these topics and replies over one product and half of them are "Where's my stuff?". The other half is "Read the fucking information!"

Edited by lammy
bla bla bla bla....kind of like you complaining here in the VIDEO thread you mean?

The difference between me and a lot of people is I offer a possible suggestion in my post, like maybe just a locked updated sticky not just a dickhead reply. My post was a reply to what was said, just like yours...

Seriously... I just suggest a locked sticky at the top that is an easy solution so people don't have to sift through a pile of crap, let alone keep Mike from sifting through the same crap emails and it's "blah blah blah" to you. I think Mike my appreciate it a little at least.

Edited by lammy
..............just a dickhead reply.

I love it..........late to the game, has all the answers without researching the thread history,

knows how Mike D wants it to be..........

...............and we're the dickheads.

Seriously, you should quit while you're still ahead...................

The difference between me and a lot of people is I offer a possible suggestion in my post, like maybe just a locked updated sticky not just a dickhead reply. My post was a reply to what was said, just like yours...

Seriously... I just suggest a locked sticky at the top that is an easy solution so people don't have to sift through a pile of crap, let alone keep Mike from sifting through the same crap emails and it's "blah blah blah" to you. I think Mike my appreciate it a little at least.

Do you even have a dog in this fight?

..............just a dickhead reply.

I love it..........late to the game, has all the answers without researching the thread history,

knows how Mike D wants it to be..........

...............and we're the dickheads.

Seriously, you should quit while you're still ahead...................

You're right, I'll quit while I'm ahead.