:super::devil:

One of the coolest guys I ever met!

post-1293-1187669936_thumb.jpg

It looks like you have a beautiful property Cobra. House on a hill with a big pond or lake at the bottom. The blooming dogwood trees are a nice touch too. I've seen that pic before but this was the first time I was able to look past that bad ass machine on the table.

Notice the moronic comments on that site. Ted tells it true.

No one can take away my right to defend myself. It is a basic law of nature bestowed upon me by my maker.

They can only persecute me for for exercizing it. That does not give those who do the persecution any more legitimacy than nazi stormtroopers. It just lets them sleep at night wrappped in their "moral superiority".

They will be wailing in despair when they meet their maker, and are condemened by their own words.

PS Nice backyard Cobra!

I used to teach/student teach at a sort of University/Institute thing in Kalifornia.

The guy that was my mentor when I was student teaching ended up sharing an office with me when I moved up to teaching.

We would be in our office trying to work, and there was this giant, amazonian self-centered blond chick that would come in and start flirting with my coworker. We would be working on a project, and she would show up and suck up 45 minutes with nothing but pictures of her cat, or something along those lines.

After about six months of this, I discovered that Ted Nugent music for her was like garlic for vampires.

Great Gonzos got a lot of play in my office after that. :haha: