Hello, my first post here...

So my wife and I went to a nearby Gun store (Everett, WA) to buy her an AK pistol that she has been wanting. Well, while I was there I checked out what I thought was some large caliber AK Saiga. Turned out to be a .12 Gauge Semi-auto shotgun and I instantly loved it! We left with it and ended up buying a Kel Tec AR pistol as well instead of the AK.

So this Saiga is awesome, but I have not fired it yet, actually this is my first shotgun. I really did not think such a thing would be legal, I'm guessing if a new ban were to go into effect, this gun would be the first to go.

I bought it with the intention of converting it to a pistol grip and getting a 10rd mag or a 20rd drum. I'm having a hard time finding available pistol grips and stocks for it, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. As for ammo, I picked up some Brenneke slugs, some buck shot, and some "sport target loads" and I am really not sure what to expect with these different types.

Anyway, thanks for any comments...I am really looking forward to shooting this thing!

welcome. The slugs and buckshot should do okay but if "sport target loads" is like low recoil skeet then it might not cycle.

I put an ace folder and tapco SAW grip on mine. Stuff is easy to find on line. look in the tech section.

So my wife and I went to a nearby Gun store (Everett, WA) to buy her an AK pistol that she has been wanting. Well, while I was there I checked out what I thought was some large caliber AK Saiga. Turned out to be a .12 Gauge Semi-auto shotgun and I instantly loved it! We left with it and ended up buying a Kel Tec AR pistol as well instead of the AK.

So this Saiga is awesome, but I have not fired it yet, actually this is my first shotgun. I really did not think such a thing would be legal, I'm guessing if a new ban were to go into effect, this gun would be the first to go.

I bought it with the intention of converting it to a pistol grip and getting a 10rd mag or a 20rd drum. I'm having a hard time finding available pistol grips and stocks for it, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. As for ammo, I picked up some Brenneke slugs, some buck shot, and some "sport target loads" and I am really not sure what to expect with these different types.

Anyway, thanks for any comments...I am really looking forward to shooting this thing!

populars stocks... http://www.riflestocks.com/index2.htm

tromix will be open for orders soon... if you wanna hire it out

Hello

This is Mike Sr. Alliance Machine look at www.wraithmaker.com and see if we can help with your saiga-12 we do all the things you need and will very soon be offering the special cut down saiga -12 or call if you just need some info and we will be glad to help 1-812-897-4908