thanks guys, I appreciate it. sorry that I havent been around. not sure when I will be able to return in force here. I seem to have an even bigger sign on my forehead that says "fuck me over, I like it" as of late.

thanks guys, I appreciate it. sorry that I havent been around. not sure when I will be able to return in force here. I seem to have an even bigger sign on my forehead that says "fuck me over, I like it" as of late.

You have one of those too, huh? :cryss:

yeh, apparantly so, got fucked by my landlord pretty good, and got fucked jsut the other day out of several thousand dollars by a good friend of mine that I just finished a major rennovation/structural collapse fix for.

its LONG past getting old, I tell ya.

My ex wife Fucked me more AFTER we split up the when we were married.

a word of advice to any service person going over seas. give toy power of attorney to your momma,

NOT your spouse....

will, no they did not.

juggernaut. EXTREMELY WELL PUT advice. NONE OF YOU should send power of anything to anyone that you dont trust 100%.

I miss all of you, problems and all. Ive had some thoughts and problems I would have love to have run past ya'll these past weeks, because you all have NOTHING to gain, and I value all of your advice. fer real. Im sorry that I cannot tap that knowledge right now, and believe me, I would.

its cool, but I tell you what? Im TIRED of being fucked by people that I trust. At least here, with all of you, I know what I am dealing with, and whom I am dealing with, and I can draw on that without expectation, which, as most of you know, is a hard thing to find in the normal social world we all live in........

right on, brothers.....(and sisters).....right fucking on.....

Im TIRED of being fucked by people that I trust. At least here, with all of you, I know what I am dealing with, and whom I am dealing with, and I can draw on that without expectation, which, as most of you know, is a hard thing to find in the normal social world we all live in........

.............can I get a fuckin' Amen to all of that !!!!

Best is to find folks you can count on, 'cause trust is a little more scarce than that..................

Thanks everyone!

Hadn't checked-in a couple days because I drooling-over, fondling, gently caressing.........um where was I. Oh yeah, got a new PSL for my birthday. :smoke:

PICS OR LIES!

(I'd post the gunny but he's on my computer back in my apartment that verizion in their infinate wisdom has decided "no interwebs for you!")