Best choke setting for 3-gun?

Howdy Folks! Bravo 26 here, back after an extended hiatus...I've been doin some 3-gun shit down here in GA and want to know from the 3-gunners what choke you run with, and why?

thanks!

Bravo,

Modified, Improved modified and sometimes Full choke in roughly that order of popularity. With 3-Gun, you often have multiple targets with occasionally no-shoots mixed to limit "hosing" the stage with shot. Match directors like to set up targets with very limited view to the shooter so you must take more time to aim and fire despite the fact you are using a "scattergun" in a stage. Tighter chokes will let you reach out to far targets to reduce the amount of movement necessary to "get in range" thus, saving time on the clock. I gave up on cylinder bore chokes as I've had to engage the same targets several times because the shot pattern was too big to drop the target. Too tight of a choke on close in target arrays feels like you are using a rifle rather than a shotgun and you have to take excessive time aiming.

Area 6 USPSA usually has some excellent 3-gun matches held just southwest of Atlanta.