Md Arms 410 drums and mags

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN It you guys. Your killin my wallet...... I had to go buy a .410 with all this talk of a drum and high capacity mags. Price was right at $200.00 though.

I'll buy a drum and two mags. It sounds like I will have time to Embezzle enough money that the wife won't notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please, Oh Please, Sombody... make a high capacity mag for the 410.

I have three of the four rounders, and I'm not experienced enough with plastics to butcher up two to make a larger capacity mag for myself.

I have two 410 Saigas, and one 12 guage Saiga. I love these shotguns, but the 410 seriously needs more capacity.

Put me down for three stick mags if anyone makes them.- Liam :-)

Please, Oh Please, Sombody... make a high capacity mag for the 410.

I have three of the four rounders, and I'm not experienced enough with plastics to butcher up two to make a larger capacity mag for myself.

I have two 410 Saigas, and one 12 guage Saiga. I love these shotguns, but the 410 seriously needs more capacity.

Put me down for three stick mags if anyone makes them.- Liam :-)

The 10 rounders make it more interesting but sure would like a drum for the S410 and oh yeah for the S20 as well. My S12 drum hopefully will be here soon.

Just trying to keep this thread alive!

Going by the emails i am recieving, the 12 ga. drum is comming along great.

Just cant wait till the .410 drums and stick mags are available.

I will purchase some drums and stick mags for my .410.

i have a total of 3 four round mags, 2 which are still in the original plastic.

Keep the drum and stick mags alive mike!!!! :killer:

Same here Demon..3 mags with two in bags..I am thinking of converting the used one to 5 round mag just to see how it holds up..There is a 10 round on gunbroker now still has 5 days left and already at $105.

I would probly not get a drum unless they were alot cheaper then the s-12's price but would love to have a 10 or 12 round stick mag...:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I sent a email to info@mdarms.com about possibly making some high cap mags or drums for the S.410 and the S.20 and the reply i recieved back sounds very promising. Here is the letter back from the email...

I don't plan to make a 20ga, the market is too small to recoupe cost. I do plan to make a .410 drum that will hold around 32rds. I also plan to make a stick mag for the .410. It will be no less than 10rd and am shooting for 15rds. I have a 15rd but am having a problem wth the feed angle once the 11 - 15 rd are in , it think it is just the incorrect angle at the botom of the mag but haven't had time to work on it more. Once the drum starts shipping I will have capitial again for more research. join our mailing list and you will get new product updates. There are many on the drawing board and it is just a matter of time. Thanks for your question, MikeD

I sent a email to info@mdarms.com about possibly making some high cap mags or drums for the S.410 and the S.20 and the reply i recieved back sounds very promising. Here is the letter back from the email...

I don't plan to make a 20ga, the market is too small to recoupe cost. I do plan to make a .410 drum that will hold around 32rds. I also plan to make a stick mag for the .410. It will be no less than 10rd and am shooting for 15rds. I have a 15rd but am having a problem wth the feed angle once the 11 - 15 rd are in , it think it is just the incorrect angle at the botom of the mag but haven't had time to work on it more. Once the drum starts shipping I will have capitial again for more research. join our mailing list and you will get new product updates. There are many on the drawing board and it is just a matter of time. Thanks for your question, MikeD

I notice the date on this post above is in 2007. Have you made any progress on the 410 drum? 32 rounds sounds a little optomistic to me but any number above 15 or twenty would sell like hotcakes. I assume your plans is for a wind up type, is this so? Most folks want one for aesthetics anyway. Like myself, I think they are the coolest things around. Heck, I even bought the drum for my 1911 bring back pistol. I know, that is a sacralige, but it looks cool. Let me know if you are still around and still plan to produce a 410 drum. How much bigger is he 410 shell as compared to the 762 x 39?

I haven't personally received any more updates on the drum. But given the load that Mike D has on his plate with molding, assembling, shipping, and all the other stuff with keeping his drum far superior to AA's POS. I would love to have a .410 drum but i'm willing to wait how ever long it takes to come around. I have several Russian 10 rounders and a Surefire 15 round that I can barely afford to feed right now, so its not a big deal to me if it came out tomorrow or in two years.

• 2 months later...