• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow, this threads a blast from the past but I was just thinking how great it would be to have a drum for the .410 with double the capacity of the 15 round surefires and 1/3 of the height. Those 15 rounders are so long I actually cut one down to a 9 rounder to make it easier to wield for my father in a HD situation. The thing that got me thinking about the 410 drums was looking at 12 gauge ones and thinking holy shit, you could fit a lot more .410's in something of that size.

Keeping the dream alive!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
<br />
<br />It looks like they however have very bad customer relations and appear to be shunned on this forum.<br />
<br /><br />Really? How so? I've never been a customer but I have thought about it, they have some cool products and videos.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I first noticed this when I looked at the vender section and they were absent. I then looked around and saw a YouTube link on this forum. It was a rebuttal from MD Arms saying that the video of his drums failing and theirs working perfect was staged. After looking at this I went back to this forum and found a number of posts saying that AA had on a number of instances used unethical business practices.

To tell you the truth if they are the only Company to make a .410 drum mag I will bite the bullet and get one. I do not want to endorse or disapprove a company or product without comprehensive testing. I will however let the forum speak and if it gives me am overwhelming response I will relay that information accordingly.

<br />
<br />It looks like they however have very bad customer relations and appear to be shunned on this forum.<br />
<br /><br />Really? How so? I've never been a customer but I have thought about it, they have some cool products and videos.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I first noticed this when I looked at the vender section and they were absent. I then looked around and saw a YouTube link on this forum. It was a rebuttal from MD Arms saying that the video of his drums failing and theirs working perfect was staged. After looking at this I went back to this forum and found a number of posts saying that AA had on a number of instances used unethical business practices.

To tell you the truth if they are the only Company to make a .410 drum mag I will bite the bullet and get one. I do not want to endorse or disapprove a company or product without comprehensive testing. I will however let the forum speak and if it gives me am overwhelming response I will relay that information accordingly.

Save your money and wait for a quality magazine.

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Save your money and wait for a quality magazine.

I'm not sure about this AA company. But anybody who says the MD drum doesn't work is 1: an idiot, 2: a liar, 3: both. Although, as far as MD arms is concerned, there are enough 7.62x39 mag manufacters out there. screw those quad stacks and give us the double stack you promised!! (would it help if i said please?)

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I first noticed this when I looked at the vender section and they were absent. I then looked around and saw a YouTube link on this forum. It was a rebuttal from MD Arms saying that the video of his drums failing and theirs working perfect was staged. After looking at this I went back to this forum and found a number of posts saying that AA had on a number of instances used unethical business practices. <br /><br />To tell you the truth if they are the only Company to make a .410 drum mag I will bite the bullet and get one. I do not want to endorse or disapprove a company or product without comprehensive testing. I will however let the forum speak and if it gives me am overwhelming response I will relay that information accordingly.<br />
<br /> Save your money and wait for a quality magazine.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Is anyone making new/better .410 mags. I have a SMG 15 round and a couple others. Except for the fact that you can only load 14 and not occasionally have a jam (which is a problem I experience with all .410 mags) it works as expected.

I also have a SMG 15round. It works well. a double stack mag would be as cool if not cooler than a drum. I don't think its really possible though with the 410 rim, but I don't know maybe. I agree with you, the first company to make a drum, I'm buying it (even if it is promag):rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

In 2000 I produced an experimental weapon for law enforcement that I want to market as an entry weapon . Out of several demos. the only negative inquire I have had is relating to high capacity magazines . I have contacted this company more than once and they apparently refuse to answer my emails .