... but that is why i come here and no other club

this one has a section for everything... and anyone here... except inparidel... will be helpfull at no cost

great cross section of people

in my arrogant opinion

Hey, fella! Just when I finished reading the dictionary (okay, so it's a 1941 Webster's), you hit me with... 'inparidel'? What's that?

I like GlockTalk but it's just better than most of the rest. It sucks compared to this forum... but what doesn't?

I check in frequently with CollectorsForum on gunboards but that's because they deal mainly with Mosin-Nagants (I own as many M-N's as I do Saigas -- one each). Not near as interesting as our Saiga forum but informative. Spend more time here than on other gun forums combined.

LOL this used to be a good forum

lately have dropped a little bit, to much politics bullshit

and less gun talk, specially when the people that talks

the political bullshit cant barely know how to take there guns apart

forget about a build up or something worth learning

but is oh right, still some good people around

worth reading and exchanging ideas. :D

Vjor:

Perhaps a more selective approach to which sub-forum you open would be helpful. I never post "political bullshit" in any forum other than the Guest Book and I don't post jokes except in the Funny Stuff section. I don't post a great number of weapon related questions because mine function well and I have no problems. I also know how to use the Search function and most problems have already been answered. Therefore, if I only posted regarding Saiga Weapon platform issues, I would be very quiet. Hopefully you won't begrudge the members having a little fun and engaging in political banter (or propaganda; depending on your viewpoint). Hope you continue to frequent and enjoy our community. :)

"...I as dumb and dumb can be, no one Born's with knowledge ..."

lol I'm not suggesting you were born with it, vjor. But you are one of the most knowledgeable guys around here.

Also, re-reading my post, I didn't mean to imply you didn't like noobs. Just the opposite really. Anyway, for many reasons I consider you as a brother and I know you make an important contribution here.

For those who havent seen it, vjor's breakdown of the parts count/922r issue is probably the most lucid and concise explanation available.

My main beef with ArfCom is the user unfriendliness of some of their features. They do have a reputation for being intolerant of noobs.

There are a number of forums I have a high opinion of. They include the aforementioned AKForum, Gunco, GraybeardOutdoors, and Gunandgame.

In my opinion what makes this forum good is the Saigas themselves and the firearm innovations of the people here, both professional and non. That and the specific expertise of the people here.

They do have a reputation for being intolerant of noobs.

This is the primary fault with most forums, regardless of subject. Apparently, the instruction of manners is a lost art among the proletariat.

ooh, proletariat... Karl would be proud ;)

Edited by Banshee

I tried to become a member at ARFcom way back, but it wouldn't let me sign up with an anonymous email (Yahoo, Hotmail or any other free email). Why is that exactly, anyone know? Not that I really care now, I've found many other boards for the info I need, but I've always wondered why that is.

howdy to all y'all from a FNG...

yes, this is a good bunch... and knowledgeable...

I wanted to thank the board for helping me understand the specifics as to why I don't want to stuff a FB 20rnd mag into my box-stock S-308... who makes after market fire control parts... etc etc...

hope to be able to contribute something in time...

Regards;