Dealers for purchase

Just adding my personal experiences with OnPoint Firearms.

Evan & Marie live just a short drive from me and I've purchased a fair number of guns from them over the last few years. They have always been great folks to deal with, plus their operation is set up to keep overhead to a minimum which makes them very competitive on pricing.

This doesn't take anything away from the others listed, I just haven't purchased from them.

Seems like all the dealers above are out of stock on the 12s. Anybody know where to get a 12 right now?

They are scarce right now, if even available, but you might check with Atlantic Firearms...they still had some not too far back. Nearly anything you find right now will be full retail, so I'd approach any "deals" with a bit of caution.

Also, I spoke with a dealer at last weekend's gun show who said RAA's next shipment of S-12's was roughly a month out. I don't know the guy, so I can't say how accurate that info is.

My advice (which I'm currently abiding by) is to be patient & keep a sharp eye...you'll save yourself some jack to go towards the mods you want to do.