hello everybody. Me and my fience will be getting married on october 6 2007. I just thought i would share this little tidbit of info with my friends here. we have been dateing for a little over a year and liveing together for about 10 months. While i know this is a small ammount of time to get to know some one, we have become best friends in a short time and we love each other dearly. This is the first lady i have ever dated i could spill my heart out to and she didnt judge me. She always offers her support and great conversation. She is a very unique woman. I know deep in my heart we will be toghther for a life time. :wub:

here is a picture of us at christmas time

post-2129-1189148478_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheGunHustler
we have been dateing for a little over a year and liveing together for about 10 months. While i know this is a small ammount of time to get to know some one, we have become best friends in a short time and we love each other dearly.

I asked Mrs. J to marry me only 3 weeks in to dating. that was 14 years ago.

When ya know, ya just know....

I wish you both ALL the happiness in the world!

( :unsure: However, now the Mrs.J likes shooting, I wish I would have got a pre nup for my guns! LOL!! :haha: J/K)

My heartiest congratulations to you both! I've known my wife since she was 10 but it took a buncha years for us to get things together -- after 26 years it seems like only a few months and not near long enough. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll make it permanent... (BG)

May your marriage be even more happy than ours!

Hey, Jugg -- some of us move a little slower than you and Mrs. J. did but it still works out!

I guess I was just tryin' to say, that it is just a matter of heart.... and that time is not a factor

when it comes to matters of the heart.

when ya know, ya know.......

thanks for all the responces my lady loves to shoot and thats great too. we are getting married at belmead mansion in powhatan va. I am going to try to talking here in to going to the shoooting range afterwards. But i think she want to hurry to florida. we plan on taking some "shotgun wedding" pictures. so if we do i be sure to show them to ya'll

The best advice I was ever given was "you get out of it, what you put into it". I know that's not always the case, but it's a good starting point. I also believe that the family that plays togather, stays togather-I'm lucky my wife and I have "like" interests, so I can include her in a lot (she's a bit of a tomboy in that respect).

Good luck in your journey, hope it's a happy one.

P.S. and I don't mean to spoil the moment. I once asked a buddy a year or so after he was married how he liked it. His responce, and this is an exact quote-"it beats *******off"! Funny stuff and completely took me by suprise.

thanks for all the responces my lady loves to shoot and thats great too. we are getting married at belmead mansion in powhatan va. I am going to try to talking here in to going to the shoooting range afterwards. But i think she want to hurry to florida. we plan on taking some "shotgun wedding" pictures. so if we do i be sure to show them to ya'll

A fiance who loves to shoot, sounds great. That will make your marriage easier since you won't fight about your guns. You might get into an argument about which Saiga to get (rifle or shotgun) but that's not a bad argument. It's better than a wife who would want you to get rid of your guns. I want to wish you well when you become a Saiga forum couple.

I knew one couple who had his & hers Colt 1911 .45s which they said they kept on their night stands. I wish my wife was cool about shooting, she hates guns and doesn't understand why we have a Second Amendment. I also had a couple of anti gun leftist liberal bitches for girl friends and the best thing I did was to send them away. They would have made my life impossible.

Edited by uzitiger
A fiance who loves to shoot, sounds great. That will make your marriage easier since you won't fight about your guns.

Until the kids come along and money gets tighter ;) My girlfriend already said passing them down to kids is fine, but if I die and we have youngins, she's selling it all off :cryss:

Glad you found a good match for you. :up:

• 4 weeks later...
There's still time to run, if you need a hideout, swing up this way! :devil:

if i come up can i shoot all your evil saigas??? May be take one home as a gift??? lol thanks but i am getting going to go through with it cause she is the best thing since sliced bread

It always starts out that way... :rolleyes:

Obviously it's too late for you - she's already got you brainwashed.

Just don't start posting your weapons for sale or anything...

I'm sure none of us will feel sorry for you and refrain from buying them.

Well best of luck to ya either way :up:

Just don't start posting your weapons for sale or anything...

I'm sure none of us will feel sorry for you and refrain from buying them.

Well...I wish i could but i can't...stupid rent...i'm going to live in a cardboard box...pulling a fun safe on wheels

• 2 weeks later...
Im BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I can't say enough good things about marriage when it with the right gal. Just watch your guns bro...doing everything together isn't necessarily a good thing :unsure:

And I agree, it doesn't take long at all to know if someone is the right one.

Best wishes to you both