Well i went to install one of my mags and the front clip broke off. I think i might have had 21 rounds in the mag. and yes you can fit 21 in a mag. well i tried to force it in not knowing what was going on and it broke. Stupid me! so i called up James and he said send it back no questions asked!!!!!!!!!!!....... So i did. he then went on vacation and his enployees forgot to sent out my mag and i also forgot about it too. well i remembered monday and called him up. he was very helpfull and very pollite on the phone. and he did some resurch and found out it had indeed not been shipped and shipped it out imeaditly i should receive ti by the 13 of september. Yahhh hoooo. I even got a tracking number. so all is well with fbmg

Thanks James

Yup, those guys are great! Great service.

What about their 'Public Relations'?I've emailed and PM'ed them concerning their products with NO REPLIES OR RESPONSE.

I'd like to buy a couple of their 308 20 rd. mags when their available but if they don't have the time to respond to a customer,do they really deserve my business? :unsure:

What about their 'Public Relations'?I've emailed and PM'ed them concerning their products with NO REPLIES OR RESPONSE.

I'd like to buy a couple of their 308 20 rd. mags when their available but if they don't have the time to respond to a customer,do they really deserve my business? :unsure:

You're talking about a small group of people who are busy trying to do a lot of work. I've found the best way to contact them is by phone. Whether they deserve your business is ultimately up to you, but they are the only 20 round mag game in town. Just my two cents.

Hey I wish I can say the same! Ive been waiting for some time. I spoke to FBMG last week and said he would ship out and I would have it here by friday. It's saturday and nothing. They sure in the hell charge my AMEX that night! I'm tired of this with the internet companies. No one really stocks anything they are mostley third party distbutors at best. Maybe not FBMG but hell if you tell me friday then be friday. I can handle you tell me 30 days but don't lie to a customer!!! I can say the one guy I have delt with is Tony from Tromix I paid and shit he shipped, wow what a concept. I think Amazon works the same way. I just a soon buy a DSA or A AR-10 in 308 parts are readally availible. this was fun but dealing with individuals that can't keep there word sucks............................................... Oh and let me say I speak from experience I work for a major manufacture of large construction equipment. We hold the patent and you can only buy your parts from us. We pride our self on getting the customer there parts on time. The nice thing about AMEX is you can dispute a charge and 99.9% the buyer will win the dispute, I will open this on Monday 12pm.

You're talking about a small group of people who are busy trying to do a lot of work. I've found the best way to contact them is by phone. Whether they deserve your business is ultimately up to you, but they are the only 20 round mag game in town. Just my two cents.

They can't answer emails or PM's but they have time to post on multiple forums?This is a FACT.I wasn't trying to hi-jack this thread and belittle them or their product,I was just stating what my limited experience has been with FBMG.

I know they're the only 20 rd. game around but I have 10 factory mags so it's not a must-have item for me.

*ETA-One of those mags would look good in this though. :devil:

post-7312-1189296042_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kalash

It's funny, I've placed three different orders with them, and I've never had to contact them about anything. Of course, I also paid attention to all the notices they put out about delays and backorders, so maybe that's why I wasn't mad...

Just sayin...

Edited by greatmoose
It's funny, I've placed three different orders with them, and I've never had to contact them about anything. Of course, I also paid attention to all the notices they put out about delays and backorders, so maybe that's why I wasn't mad...

Just sayin...

Well, I just put in my credit card info and ordered stuff that was in stock and got no response without two or three phone calls. Just sayin..

Just sayin...

Yes, I also read the fine print.

http://www.fbmginc.com/index.php?page=shop...rt&Itemid=1

I believe it says ships in 7 days! I don't think I can miss the fine print. I'm just saying!!!!

Well, there was no fine print in my case. They took my money and didn't ship material. Simple as that. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, as soon as I actually got ahold of someone 3 weeks later, they shipped the next day.

I'm not sure what the issue was, but having worked in logistics positions myself, it seemed like they were just too busy to follow every issue to it's conclusion. As soon as I finally reached a person, they looked into the problem and got it fixed right away.

Well, there was no fine print in my case. They took my money and didn't ship material. Simple as that. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, as soon as I actually got ahold of someone 3 weeks later, they shipped the next day.

I'm not sure what the issue was, but having worked in logistics positions myself, it seemed like they were just too busy to follow every issue to it's conclusion. As soon as I finally reached a person, they looked into the problem and got it fixed right away.

I see what your saying, I got an email from them today with a trck number, they payed for next day shipping as well. Thank yiu FBMG.

I see what your saying, I got an email from them today with a trck number, they payed for next day shipping as well. Thank yiu FBMG.

i received my mag today as they said i would. they are very good people!!!!!!!!

i received my mag today as they said i would. they are very good people!!!!!!!!

Ok I eat CROW. Not only did I get my mag Bodies 2 that I ordered they added a third for the trouble. I EAT THE CROW.