FBMG Were are my MAG Bodies

Hey so how long after you pay these guys till they ship your product. It said in stock shipps in 7 days. Hummmm is that like GENESIS from the bible Let there be a light.

Day1 Let there be a payment for a magazine

Day2 Let there be a injected molding

Day3 Let there be a Cooling of said mold

Day4 Let a little man put said molding in a little box with a little label

Day5 Let the little man in a Brown Truck pick up said mold in said box and send to customer

Day6 Let said customer wait

Day7 Let the customer continue to wait for a MAGAZINE he has paid for!!!

He (GOD) created a world in 7 days and I can't get a 2 instock mag bodies in 30 days wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick edit: We can go with the Big Bang Theory 500,000,000 years I guess I can wait. It took that long for us to crawl out of the oceans and discover fire and lern to use fire to kill fellow man. Hey the UPS Guy is here! Hold On. No No Mag bodies just a tapco 6 potion stock I odered thursday last week. Hell as busy as Tony is he got me a little piston in for my S12 in less then a week. Maybe there follower and floor plates came in from Russia and my bodies were used to fill the back orders complete mags. Hmm Sound more relalistic the the shipping tomorrow statment.

Edited by Jroberts1968
I better get mine by Sept. 15th or I'm cancelling my order. It's been almost 6 weeks and they did say middle of September. Well, they've got four days.

Whatever I say the next little ice age.

Ok When I am wrong I will admit and move on Thank you FBMG for the mag bodies, I capped off 40 rounds of 308!!! I think I may have a chubby. These mags Went together like butter and worked excellent. Nice product quality was great. Thank you again.

I better get mine by Sept. 15th or I'm cancelling my order. It's been almost 6 weeks and they did say middle of September. Well, they've got four days.

Ummm, have you tried to call the store? We had several order that got the empty mag bodies moved into the complete mag file. This what may have happened to yours. But either way, the phone number has been the same for some time now and we are there 10-7 Teusday thru Friday. Please feel free to call me and just like the others, I will make it right or give you a refund. But instead of just complaining about it, please give us a call and the oportunity to work it out.

Ummm, have you tried to call the store? We had several order that got the empty mag bodies moved into the complete mag file. This what may have happened to yours. But either way, the phone number has been the same for some time now and we are there 10-7 Teusday thru Friday. Please feel free to call me and just like the others, I will make it right or give you a refund. But instead of just complaining about it, please give us a call and the oportunity to work it out.

You're right, that was irresponsible of me. I ordered two complete mags on July 30. I'll call the store next week.

By the way, is your name really Private Pyle?

No man, I understand that you are (rightfully) fustrated! It is just that the message boards are the worst way to reach us and the phone is the best. I want to get you taken care of, I just need to know there is a problem.

No, that's not my real name, but you can ask for me that way!

James