Yesterday I heard a gambit of crap from some of the idjits in my building.

The most memorable for their pure lack of any intelligence were "It's been six years, we need to get over it and move on!"

And, even better "Well, they wouldn't have attacked us if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq!"

That last one was so outrageous that I was at a loss for words (for once in my life).

Good grief! We are becoming more european by the minute. Next thing you know we'll insist that SUA be given full access on the board.

Jeff,

I find it notable that this post was # 666 for you...................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL :devil:

LOL...the :devil: made him do it!

1911....yeah right!....over my dead body!

FLTF3 I believe it said garments WITH flags, not flags as garments....That is totally rediculous! Makes me want to drive down there and puke on that so called superintendent! :chris:

If we keep letting them raise our kids to be this "politically correct" we will all suffer for it in the end. Everyone's so damned worried about offending foreigners or minorities it's becoming more and more offensive to the majority....or what should be the majority...

<kicks soap box in direction of Sampson county! :killer: >

If we keep letting them raise our kids to be this "politically correct" we will all suffer for it in the end. Everyone's so damned worried about offending foreigners or minorities it's becoming more and more offensive to the majority....or what should be the majority...

<kicks soap box in direction of Sampson county! :killer: >

Amen...that's the real issue! Our schools should not only be educating our children, but also helping to shape them into the next generation of leaders. What a lot of these schools are producing these days is scary stuff & we're going to be in a world of hurt if we don't start changing how these folks think.

Amen...that's the real issue! Our schools should not only be educating our children, but also helping to shape them into the next generation of leaders.

Hello

I think the key word there is "Leaders".

It seems that they only thing our educational/political system (Is there a difference?) strives for is to produce non-thinking sheep-type drones.

What's going to stimulate these young Americans to start a bit of individual thinking? (Gasp!)

guido2 in Houston

What's going to stimulate these young Americans to start a bit of individual thinking? (Gasp!)

guido2 in Houston

growing up country, having a good set of close friends, working my way to eagle and having a hell of a set of parents

its still working for some of us

Hello

It seems that they only thing our educational/political system (Is there a difference?) strives for is to produce non-thinking sheep-type drones.

guido2 in Houston

Parents. I refuse to let the public school system screw my kids up. The schools are there to teach basic education. I'll teach them their morals and values.

Hello

guido2 in Houston

Parents. I refuse to let the public school system screw my kids up. The schools are there to teach basic education. I'll teach them their morals and values.

Along with gun safety and shooting skills, I would imagine......(hope)... :killer:

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Oh, of course Guido. The schools can teach English, math and the like. I'll correct them along the way as I see fit. The rest I'll teach him. I think I did a pretty good job with the first two. And Adam is coming along just fine. No thanks the the schools, mind you.